+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 221 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Thread: Share 2 best things you learnt from forex

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that trading with a suitable sizes and the risk management is always in the first place because you will always be in the safe side and you will have always a chance to return and fight back again , the second thing which is very important in this business if you want to be a successful trader is the discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forx Trading main Trader ko money & risk management ko thek learn krna hy blk important hy Trader kay liay woh Trading main money management and risk management thek rkha kary aor Forex Trading main emotions ko handle kar kay Trading kary

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mody9 is an unknown quantity at this point mody9's Avatar
    Thanks
    We have learned that trading in the forex market needs to experience and also a good learning needs and also learned that serious deliberation and should play well manages its capital in order to continue in the forex market

Member Aatas is an unknown quantity at this point Aatas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many forex trading mein 2 best cheezn sekhein hain
    1. full knowledge or experience hona chahy success full trader bany k lye
    2.emotion ko control kar k or greed ko khtm kar k trade karin
    ager apko greed ko khtm kar k trade karty hain tu apko profit milta hai. knowledge or experience bht zarori hai forex trading mein

Member saifullahasa is an unknown quantity at this point saifullahasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think money and risk management is the first thing that i learn from forex. money and risk management is very important for traders. and another is the patience and emotion control is the other important term that i learn from forex.

Member Kwaliullah is an unknown quantity at this point Kwaliullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    in this market you may find different kind of people from whom you gain different kind of knowledge and life style and many different habits, what i get and learn from forex is to good nice forcasting and prediction and have control on my emotions

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine forex mai two best thing sikhi hai ki forex mai bahut sara earn kiya ja sakta hai bsarte ki apke capital bhi bahut sari honi chahiye and har month ek fix income ka sourece bhi hona chahiye. other wise jab hi capital ho jaye tho fir se start karna bhari ho jayega.
    https://www.presearch.org/signup?rid=268771
    Thanks For Giving Thanks.

Now its My Time.

Banned zahid1125 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1125's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greed and fear that is consistent with the strategic analysis, according to which destroyed and will not be so used greedy rule tactics and the system will often have a lot to be violated because business accounts a major problem due to the frequent analyzes have often failed to do so confident in analyzing price movements were hesitant to traders for traders fear in general.

Banned amr2016 is an unknown quantity at this point amr2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    2 best things you learnt from forex.......
    my 2 best things is (1) i learn to good tread in frex trading and (2) i am learn how 2 earn money in forex trading.........
    this is my 2 best things that i learnt from forex trading and i m glad to share every one..........greedy and fear is very bad thing in forex trading and it will result only in losses.every trader should careful about this.among this greedy is the first factor of causing loss.the best thing i have learned from forex trading is not to be greedy.it is common to all business not only to forex trading

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

greed and fear is also a big problem for forex traders who do business because the greedy rule will be a lot of strategies and systems used will often be violated so that the analysis which is in conformity with the strategy will be destroyed and not in accordance with the analyzed sedangnkan fear is usually due to frequent have failed so not confident in analyzing price movements that often make traders became hesitant.
    Yes thats true, we all have learning much from this trading, really much, but if you just ask for two lesson that i learnt, they are: 1. Discipline, 2. Very good Strategy, if we has those two, then we can be a succesfull trader

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    bhai forex trading mein bhauat kuch hai seekhne ke liye life mein sab kuch mill sakta hai magar ghar baithe baithe aap paisa nahi kama sakte hain mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading best jagah hai paisa kamane ke liye bhai mein forex trading mein dhere dhere aapko aage badna chahiye.
    Forex trading ke business ko agar ham logon ko sahi tarah se seekhna hai tab hame uske liye kaafi efforts karne hote hain. Jab bhi ham log apni trading me sahi timings ka dhiyan dete hain aur apni trades me risks ko kam kar dete hain tab hame isme income milna start ho jaati hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 221 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)