+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 221 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2205

Thread: Share 2 best things you learnt from forex

Senior Member samil2013 is an unknown quantity at this point samil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me firstly one is try management i read it from forex and i am too more rummy almost it and some times i use it on my historical time publicize so this is the human objective that i inform from forex. The second one that i glossiness most is the is the patience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mksianwa is an unknown quantity at this point mksianwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market does not let any one make easy profit so always be ready for the other sides. Never have over confidences whatever you think however strong the momentums is marktets may still go against yours expectations !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tanu123 is an unknown quantity at this point tanu123's Avatar
    Thanks
    The 2 best thing i learnt from the forex market is that you should not be greedy and if you are greedy then you lose your money instead of earning and second one is patience you should give yourself and trading time to take off.

Member santhu7878 is on a distinguished road santhu7878's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learnt so many things from Forex.
    -> It makes you richest person in the world fastly.
    -> As well as it is the one which makes you poor fastly.
    So be careful in doing Forex. Dont invest in Forex without knowing well. It my request and personal opinion. Thank you

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The two best things which i have learnt from the forex trading business is that we should always remain discipline and patient while trading and also in life to become successful and the same applies for the forex trading business as well.

Banned mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best 2 things i learn't from forex is that to be successful you will need to do hard work consistently and you should target less if you want to earn big and make all the small trade counts and always use minimum risk if you want to survive long in this market.

Senior Member ahammedsafwan is an unknown quantity at this point ahammedsafwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    how to make profit technically. market research and foreign currency, money management.

Senior Member mamun559 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun559's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me primary one is seek management i instruct it from forex and i am too overmuch singular virtually it and whatever nowadays i deal it on my existent sprightliness outlet so this is the finest statement that i learn from forex. The second one that i embellish most is the is the patience.

Banned fxcot is an unknown quantity at this point fxcot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Past experiences seems to have tought everybody a long way who owing to much more hpye by using vast seek out is absolutely not fantastic. And then the a second dont position virtually all growth capital without delay as an alternative dedicate only a area not to mention prevent the snooze for the purpose of various healthier options available.

Senior Member cotrix is an unknown quantity at this point cotrix's Avatar
    Thanks
    for capital we do not need to use very large capital gan, because capital has no effect on our trading.* The most important is that we use the MM, if we adjust profit small capital that we take not too much we take if we want consistent profits in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 221 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)