+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 221 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2205

Thread: Share 2 best things you learnt from forex

Banned mant123 is on a distinguished road mant123's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear friend if you want to become good trader in forex market then you have to make hard study in forex market then you can make huge amount of money from forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul mainy yaha par apny emotion controll karna sekha ha aur sabar karna kio k yahe 2 cheze hain jou ap ko kafi agay tak lai jati hai ap k pass yahe cheeze he successful trader bana sakti hai ap ko aur bhut kuch earning karny ko mil jata hai lifetime kleyay...kafi trader is ko follow nahe karty hain jin ka loss hota hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member awannadeem is on a distinguished road awannadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine forex trading say boht kuch seekha aur sab say important ye k insan ko lalach nai karni chahi phir chay kio b business ho. Insan ko hamesha sabir say kam lain chaey, forex trading main ham sabir say kam lay kar he earn kar sakty, agar ham trading main profit earn karny ki jaldi karain gy tu hamesha loss he earn karain gy.

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have learnt much more things while staying in forex and every body can have , the biggest thing is that every profit or loss are the result of your own decision and your appetite risk you can't blame any body to loose or even to earn

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have learnt two things from the forex trading the first thing which i have learn that is wait for the right time. this is really important to get success in the forex trading. and second thing which i have learn that is dont be greedy.

Banned sajid1240 is an unknown quantity at this point sajid1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greed and fear is also a big problem for forex traders who do business because the greedy rule will be a lot of strategies greed control this things are very important for every forex trader and we should use thins learning tips.....

Member abvi009 is an unknown quantity at this point abvi009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mine are also the same as you posted.I learnt it with very hard way.It cost me 1300$.I traded gold without the money management and i lost a huge amount and again i wanted to revenge the market and bought high lot and i got margin call.

Member ravi.vashistha is an unknown quantity at this point ravi.vashistha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main Function those work and need to control them are emotion to control loss, greedy to make more and more profit and also make sense when you got a big loss. A person who can control these all think, they should never be involve in Forex trading, other wise it will be surely harmful for those persons.

Member torque41 is an unknown quantity at this point torque41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine bht cheezen seekhi hain forexm ai iak to ye ke mai profit karna seekha hui dusra ye ke muj mai sabar bht zyada aaya hai iske baad greed se bachna bhi seekha hu mai

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji forex ke business me patience aur discipline ka importance mai life me samajh chuka hoon ki kya hota hai,patience me chalne se insaan har cheez ko dheere dheere samjhta hai lekin uske basics hamesha he clear yahan hojaate hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 221 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)