+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 349 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Banned firoz62 is an unknown quantity at this point firoz62's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think some sort of broker should have exclusive time period which often is best time period intended for dealing, it truly is suitable in the event each could possibly allow likelihood lifetime to find benefit, gains although will probably be unique beneficial time in just one procedure along with procedure. And so when may very well be beneficial time period whenever you can deal having many.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have come to the understanding that in forex trading, the best timing is when we make our own analysis and it is showing us a particular direction. We just follow it to make profits
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member nvd.adil is an unknown quantity at this point nvd.adil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader thinks by his timing some people are free in the morning they can not see chart in evening so they have to adjust their strategies. your startegies can make your down time precious. normally in evening market fluctuate very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member latifaarch is an unknown quantity at this point latifaarch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haaayyy ... A good time to do the actual transaction depends on the individual trader who do so in accordance with the rules of strategy and systems that are used but I usually do to get the best time to do the transaction is when the opening and closing of each session in the market for this session is usually there is rapid movement. good luck and thanks foor you ...

Banned numi is an unknown quantity at this point numi's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye ek aisa business ha jis m hum kisi waqt trading kar sakty ha chahy wo din ho ya rat ho kisi b waqt kar sakty ha is liya is m koi makhsos time nahi ha jis waqt market ki movment tezz ho is liya is ka koi b time nahi ha bus is m wo time trading k liya acha ha jis m market ki movment tezz ho is k elava koi khas maksoso time nahi ha lekin m n apny senior s suna ha un ka khna ha k pakistani time k mutabiq 2 s 5 bajy ka time acha ha is waqt market tezz hoty ha

Senior Member manukhan is an unknown quantity at this point manukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when we are relax and free the all tensions this is the best time for trading if we are in tension and work with emotions we are in lose and never get success in the forex market. I think many traders work at time. this time people are relax

Senior Member typer786 is an unknown quantity at this point typer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't have experience of all pairs of the market i have good experience of eur/usd pair so i want to tell you that if you want to make high profit in short time so you can trade in new york and london time session so you can make good profit on eur/usd pair

Senior Member alflah222 is on a distinguished road alflah222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mare kale se forex tradine me british secsion or new yark sesson kafe bahte tradign ke ley time ha ej is me ap aha kas proift kame sate ha je or ap ko shaye ke is me zada tar trading kaya kar je

Senior Member zarara is an unknown quantity at this point zarara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to trade with the beginning of the European session because during this session volatility is at its utmost. it starts at 8 GMT where all the pairs make their daily big moves. other good sessions may be like the American session.

Banned mithon11 is an unknown quantity at this point mithon11's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not know what is copy trade and i think ome good points like frustrated traders will be encouraged to start a new carer at Forex.and we zlready know is not easy . but with long experience of trading the nthis can be overome
    i do not k

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 349 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)