+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 369 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that trading is a risky business. so we need to take it serious don't make fun of it. before you enter forex trading you need to be sure that you really want it. wanting something is a plus points for you to gain good results from it, so make sure that you before entering in this kind of career, you are sure that you really want it. forex hobby k tor py nhi ki ja sakti kyun k yah market ap ki proper alertness mangti ha. or hobby k tor py karain gain to ap kabi b serious trader nhi ban sakty ak acha trader banany k liyay ap ko daily market ko dakhana zaror chahe chahay ap trade na he karain lakin kam az kam market ki movement ko daily watch karian or yah b dakhty rahain k market kis direction main kab or kasay ja rahi ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really I am not a serious Forex trader not yet,now I just take business for learning and do not feeling any tensed with the business .But I am to much interested on the business and learning the business with seriously.I have had others business and when I get any time then started the Forex trading and learning also. I think there are no Forex trader who consider trading just a hobby . Every Forex trader are serious about this trading business . But some newbie trader consider this business as a gambling . Unfortunately Forex market is not a suitable place for gambling . Only skill trader can continue this business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    course in forex trading is not just a hobby, but I am very serious about working in the forex, and I made ​​pedestal in search of profits or revenue, because here we are given a very large business opportunities, greater appeal to business others i am interesting in the forex business. because forex is a best source of earning. i am serious in the forex business. i am learn the forex knowledge and join the demo account. i am try to learn the forex knowledge more and more. so that i am earn the profit regular. i hope that i am success.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade in the Forex market as serious trader as I have to make good profit from the Forex trading business as we have to make good income from the Forex then we have to follow trading rules and do proper money management while trading. just like me, I always serious in forex trading because forex is a business after all, even high-risk business, so I have to always be serious. apart from that I also make forex as a hobby, because I love to do forex trading, and I have always enjoyed. so when I trade forex, as I do my hobby.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee brother main forex main tu trading ka lia aaia lakin aby tak wo result nai mill raha jo main nay socha tha ber haal aik baat ha ka trading market ka behavior ka kuch tu pta chal raha ha aur trading ki kuch technical naam bi kuch samij main aanay laga han lakin yeh haqeeqat ha ka main forex main hobby ka lia nai aaia ...... HI, i think when a beginner join the forex take it only as hobby but when start trading and get appropriate knowledge of the trading of forex and make some profit then they take it as serious. i also start it as hobby now i m thinking of making it serious trading and love to trade here and get profit, best of luck

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I'm together to trade forex to get a good income, I really study and practice and I spend the best possible time to get more knowledge to improve my trading skills, so that I can get a good income from forex trading, to improve the quality of life for me and my family !! and forex is the biggest opportunity I have ever had and I am a serious trader. But I only trade in my hobby. can't spend too much time trading forex. I think if I spend a lot of time focusing on forex I might go crazy. However, forex is never just a hobby. This is where we make money, I don't think anyone will see it only as a hobby.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My spouse and i is doing Forex business as a serious part time trader and I actually want to earn some good money from fx. I know that my friend have earned a lot of money from Forex and Forex really pays if we do it seriously after learning. The main problem in Forex is that it is too much high-risk. forex me trading karna mera koi hobby nahe hai me to is me as a serious trader hun or serious complex trade karne ki karta hun forex me humen trading ko ache tarha se consider karna chaye jis se humen bhot kuch gain hota hai forex ek best business hai or ap is ko ek business ki tarha se he treat kia karo

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think I want to earn some good money from forex. I know that my friend have earned a lot of money from forex and forex really pays if we do it seriously after learning. The main problem in forex is that it is too much risky. forex trading main mai aik serious trader ki trhan kaam krta hon q kay agr aap is main serious hokar trade nhi kro gay to forex main aap ko kuch bhi faida nhi hoga isay aap apni hobby bhi bna lia kro q kay agr ye aap ki hobby hogi to aap is main hard work kia kro gay

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still consider forex as my better future and can be said as a hobby. I consider this business as a hobby that makes money. because if it is used as a hobby, we will be more comfortable and happy to do it. This relates to how we can get money from the forex market. The goal is the same as other jobs, namely money. and I don't think you can have trade as a hobby. Maybe only up to the results. Significant loss from ongoing or serious negotiations. You will love trading that is easy and convenient in the demo. But for me, negotiation is not a hobby. His main source of income.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you first start on the Forex market, there are a number of things to keep in mind that will make your trading experience much more enjoyable and also profitable. Of course not every transaction makes a profit, but when you take the time to learn some of the main factors of trading, it makes a big difference in whether you succeed at it, or ultimately lose your investment. and we need to seriously use this business, I think most traders are really serious about trading in forex, I am also serious here, because I know that in forex if we are serious about making trades and also making learning will help us many things in our economic condition

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 369 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)