+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 222 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Member Hanzala is an unknown quantity at this point Hanzala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to do my own analysis and when both points to same direction it gives me more confidence of winning trade. I think it's better to do your own analysis, although not quite up to, but I will not waste another analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maxwill is an unknown quantity at this point maxwill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mearvat View Post
    This trade should initially take advice from the professional traders who preceded us trading in this trade because they will provide the advice that will help you in this wonderful area and after you learn you must rely on yourself without interfering in any one of your trade and open your deals
    I agree, there is nothing wrong with get some good advice from good and pros in the market. We can add this to whatever we got planned at the sides, this can work for our advantage and may yield good success. It's like combining two great minds together and make them work as one.
    Trade with the lowest spreads and Get 0.1 rebate each trade - AUDUSD- 0.6, EURUSD-0.4 (Average spreads)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by batool View Post
    Forex Trading main Trader ko own analysis karna thek hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Trading market main own experience say Forex Trading main Trading kia karay aor Forex Trading main thek planning kia karay aor Forex Trading main senior Traders say advises lay kar Trading karna bhy thek hota hay
    Haan bhai yaha par apna khud ka analyssi karte hai to wo jayda acha rahta hai bhai, kisi dusre trader ke analysis par trading karna main sahi nahi samjhata hoon bhai, khud ki analysis hi sahi rahta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko own analysis karna thek hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Trading market main own experience say Forex Trading main Trading kia karay aor Forex Trading main thek planning kia karay aor Forex Trading main senior Traders say advises lay kar Trading karna bhy thek hota hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hazar is an unknown quantity at this point hazar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never borrow analysis from other. That because i have experience when other people analysis sometimes wrong and againt the market moves. and charts are not giving clear indication, would not it be wise to hear some experts who have years of experience, yeh though we should cross anlaysis to avoid trap.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The investor must rely on his own analysis to execute his operations. If you were trained on a rigorous basis you will achieve success sooner or later. The investor can look for other opinions or analysis to get a different point of view. It is convenient to have a broad view of the market to improve the degree of success of operations.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learn to make my own analysis and be confident with it. If i depend on other's analysis, then i will never become an expert trader. I really want to become a professional in forex, so i must able to be an expert. It makes me always trade using my own analysis and confident with it

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyday i always use my analysis only to trade. It is not good if we use other's analysis to trade. However, we can't depend on other people to get success. So, we must able to make analysis by ourself. Then we need to train ourself everyday by using our own analysis everyday in our trading, then we can learn how to make good analysis

Member Basitjamil is an unknown quantity at this point Basitjamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I, Personally myself used both of the advises which makes my trade more efficient and it helps me to achieve the desired result and you must yourself make the own analysis because it give you the opportunity to understand the market when no one gives you advise then you are able to make it on your own

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i think own analysis is most important for trader and trader know the market methods and trader follow the market trend and trader work with experience then he/she work good and trader know the market methods and not use borrowed advices in trading market and work with experience and make successful trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 222 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)