+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me brother forex trading is the business of making and losing money both But the winner is one whose consecutive wins are more than its loss means the average total will more than the loss and as a beginner its very difficult to just win the forex trading its difficult to work as a newbie... Basically my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider it�s no double i always do my own analysis by my own and yes i try to do trade during some good time like market opening and closing time and also the news releasing time because i am doing scalping most of the time which really works in volatile market or fast moving market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think it�s truth and I personally believe that I try to trade mostly on my own analysis I listen to others advises then I check my analysis and after that I make my move , you should always try to do your work and then you can take advise from other traders and you can then compare your analysis and then execute your trades hello I do not hesitate to take advices from other expert traders but before putting that in trade i prefer to do my own analysis and when both points to same direction it gives me more confidence of winning trade, also we should not solely depend on others anlaysis only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to work on my analysis and confirmed in through the rest of the analysts, because every trader in the forex market has a way of trading is different from the other so he should know how good you can handle yes, absolutely in forex trading, In fact I really find that I am always trade in forex by my own market analysis. I don't like others trader analysis. I think my own market analysis is best for my forex trading. My forex market analysis always give me success in forex trading.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me khud ki advise par hi work krna passand karta ho kyun keh is se self confidence ata hai our trading achi hoti he our Ye business bohat riski hai isme loss hoker hi rehta hai our jaha tak Meri trading history hai wo bohat khrb hai meny is business me bohat loss kiya hai mera kafi dafa Margin call achuki hai our oski wajha sirf greed krna tha ya yo emotional trading karna tha isiliye me abhi tak is business me success hasil nahi kar saka.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    No,I do not trade of others borrowed advices at all,because I want to be a successful Forex trader and doing hard work for the professional Forex trader in the future ,so at this time I do not needed to earning enough money and just doing trade for survive on the trade for the long time. am getting experience day by day so i am thinking that i must do trading on my own analysis when i will get more experience by working on demo account.sometimes i borrow advises because they are very useful
    आप जानते हैं, विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार एक जोखिम भरा बाजार है। उचित विश्लेषण और रणनीति के साथ। आप सफल नहीं हो सकते। मेरा सुझाव है कि आप टीजे फॉरेक्स ज्ञान और कौशल सीख रहे हैं। आप बाजार के रुझान के साथ बाजार में काम करते हैं। आप असफल हैं। इस तरह से कि आप खुद की योजना तैयार कर रहे हैं। आप असफल व्यापार। आप लक्ष्य प्राप्त कर रहे हैं।

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that we have to depend on our own analysis if you want to succeed in forex business. because we need that experience, experience analyzing and trading the forex market. of experience analyzing and trading itself that we will always get the important lessons that will improve our ability. No , I think that you should trade and rely on your own analysis if you want to be a successful trader , you should know that you will be very confused when you see the vision of other traders in the market because you will find many opinions and you will hesitate to open the position and you will realize later that you were right but you will miss out the profit.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No,I do not trade of others borrowed advices at all,because I want to be a successful Forex trader and doing hard work for the professional Forex trader in the future ,so at this time I do not needed to earning enough money and just doing trade for survive on the trade for the long time. am getting experience day by day so i am thinking that i must do trading on my own analysis when i will get more experience by working on demo account.sometimes i borrow advises because they are very useful

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Youknown , forex market is a risky market. With out proper analysis and strategy. You can not success. I am suggest you that you are learn tje forex knowledge and skill. You re work the market with the market trend.you aresuccessful. In this way that you are prepare the own plan. You aresuccessful trade. You are achieve theteading target. Always be depend on your own thought to get the healthier trading acting ansd outgo for the dealer that to have the daily specialized program to surpass trading and piss a big realize with the aid of their incomparable preparation and ever watch the market perceptiveness to attain any merchandise.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ny bilkul thek kha. newbies mostly dosron k analysis py he work karty hian. kyun k forex learning sy he ati ha. is liya starting main dusron k analysis py he chalna parta ha lakin wakat k sath sath jub ap ki learning ho jay to ap ko chahe ap khud market ka analysis karain. phir trade karain. har wakat dusron k analysis py kam karna risky ho sakta ha. I am work the market few months. My knowledge is little. I am work the market fundamental analysis and technical analysis. I am little confuse because my earning is not good. because i am work the market own analysis. I am try to improve the analysis and accuracy. i hope that i am achieve the target and right analysis.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It doesn't matter to use some advice from the others as lengthy as it can exploit and head complete the trading for benefit, and for me, i likeness both reasoning and advice from the otherwise to see the right with mine then i can endure whatsoever section in my trading and e'er for the unalterable ending, all substantiate to us again. yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that psychological pressure and thinking to pay back the money and length of time and what would you might if you lose money. All of these factors will accelerate your losses in the market. and the best advice possible, give it here is that we must trade with Money that is not in need.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)