+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 254 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fantastic View Post
    you are right , last thursday I got some problem and came home with fighting with relatives and then I started trading with my mind was running with all that fighting thought and then i did any thing and blow my account. So Concentrate is necessary in trading.
    Very obviously not to take any trade once you in a problem with your mind and emotion. Enforce our selves to take any trade decision in
    our bad mood will just harm our concentration and for after, it will harm our whole account also. So, without any exception for everyone
    in everytime, when he feel ungood in emotion, just stay away from market.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,I think it is a very good idea for us to stay out the forex market if we can not concertrate ourselves on the forex trading.You know,if we can not concerntrate,then we can not analysis the forex trend clear.If we force us to trade that time,you will find most the results will be ended with so big loss.So just keep ourselves out of the forex market can be better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally, I practice this. I don't trade if I feel distracted. I know that I'll absolutely lose if I trade without my full concentration in it. I always see to it that I'm in the right mood every time I trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can not force myself to keep trading if our minds can not fully consentrate when faced with trading boards. If we do trading with a low concentration, can lead us to a one-way analysis of which could cause huge losses to the trader. Stay away from forex if we are facing many problems that break the concentration
    Last edited by biyen; 2012-08-06 at 12:08 PM.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arin.muah View Post
    loosing concentration is loosing money or trades, we could not afford to loose concentration while dealing with this market.avoid this thing
    Very good understanding and conclusion. We should not lose any concentration at all when dealing with the market, or else we get higher chance to get some loss. When we have any trouble, sick or something that can disturb our concentration, will be better for us to be stay away from market till our concentration become ready to support all of our trading activity.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is necessary to concentrate when you are trading and if you do not put adequate concentration you may miss the opporutnity or may not act as you should which may lead to losses.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I need is a strategy that can bring me consistent profits and can stand any changes in forex market. I'm still working on my current strategy so that it can bring me consistent profit.

Member rocker is an unknown quantity at this point rocker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very risky business and it requires a lot of concentration. If the trader cannot concentrate then he should really be out of this because it is better to stay out instead of losing your money here.

Senior Member mizanur8855 is an unknown quantity at this point mizanur8855's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye sahi bat hain, forex main concentration bohot joruri, kiuki yaha per ek minute ma bohot kus ho sakta ha. main kamavi sakta hu or loss vi hosakta hain.

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anything you do requires risk, but it is how we managed the risk so that it would not hurt us too badly so that we can return to fight another day. That is the most important thing in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 254 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)