+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 254 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Banned sagar ray is on a distinguished road sagar ray's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think your time one thing else goes on in our mind and it's arduous to concentrate or it's trying tough to analyses the market, i might agree in such state of affairs to stay away of market and are available with recent mind next time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gopal337 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal337's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think being concentrate in forex is a very important thing. sometime we are not concentrate while trading and take decision with emotion thus we make loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Stay out if you cannot concentrate?
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    I agree with your opinion, because I think the current concentration of trade is important, all of these bisaa we do when we are in a state of a fresh mind and in a state that does not have a problem, so I think concentration is also very influential to control our emotions when trading.

Banned Santa Shila is an unknown quantity at this point Santa Shila's Avatar
    Thanks
    not every trader forex trading business will be the loser, most cowardly about this company happen because they were forkot financial management of the importance of this activity.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    concentration in analyzing trading is very important, so we have to take a rest if you can not concentrate, because it can lead to errors in analyzing the market. This should be avoided, make trades without a good concentration

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    you are right my friend.
    most of the reason to be profitable in this business is to stay focus and be calm.
    to maintain positive mind is hard when we see our floating pips is huge.
    so it is important to stand still and concentrate during trading to avoid loss.

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is true a trader who can not concentrate at the market he would stay out from the forex trading because this need so much attention during the trading so we should concentrate at the market

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know forex trading in addition to requiring the ability for both fundamental and technical analysis also requires a good psychological control, is associated with emotions. If a trader has shortcomings in terms of technique, he can still learn by reading the literature of the ebook or article on the internet. But if a trader can not control his emotion, it can cause a lot of loss because he was difficult to concentrate. Never trade when your emotions are bad because you will be hard to concentrate and make you overlook your technical skills
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malkoumx View Post
    This is a good idea and great my friend.
    Forex Trading currencies need a lot of heavy focus away from the feelings and emotions that may lead us to take incorrect decisions may lose because of all our money sometimes, and this is what should be aware verse forex trader do not even located in the fatal mistake and come out empty-handed from this trade magnificent .
    Focus is important in trading, so we do not focus on the trade would be bad. Everyone knows well that emotions always make a bad situation and potentially a loss. So do not be controlled by the state of your heart, but you control your.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a good idea and great my friend.
    Forex Trading currencies need a lot of heavy focus away from the feelings and emotions that may lead us to take incorrect decisions may lose because of all our money sometimes, and this is what should be aware verse forex trader do not even located in the fatal mistake and come out empty-handed from this trade magnificent .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 254 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)