+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 254 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G huma apna hasb say tarde karne hote hai jesa huam acha profit earn ho sakha us leay huma soch smjh ka he work kar lena cheya jesa huma acha profit earn ho sakha or huma apna work bhe secure rakh ka apan work asani say kama sakha us leay huma cheya ka sahi time ma bhe hum apne trade ko secure raka ka aga tak apna work start kar sakhta hai
    hanji forex ke business me kaam karna hai to esme trader ke liye sabse jaroori hota hai ki wo market me concentrate karke he kaam karein,esme trader sabb ache se market me samajhenga aur time dega to uske baad he wo esme kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se he market me analysis karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not know what you are talking about, but you are not allowed to do so, you will not be able to get rid of it, but you can not take care of the other person if you do not have the right to do so, and you can do it without loss. hai bhai When I say that I have not been able to do anything like this, I would like to know more about how I feel when I am busy with my family, I do not want to do anything, I can not do any other things until I return.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. One must refrain from trading when they cannot concentrate on their trade. The forex market is really very risky at any time. And you have to be sharp when trading if you don't concentrate well on market movements so you will definitely lose and forex demands a concentration of 100% and if you are not together you can lose trade and assume if you can't concentrate on forex trading for a while let it not traded because forex is a risky business

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G huma apna hasb say tarde karne hote hai jesa huam acha profit earn ho sakha us leay huma soch smjh ka he work kar lena cheya jesa huma acha profit earn ho sakha or huma apna work bhe secure rakh ka apan work asani say kama sakha us leay huma cheya ka sahi time ma bhe hum apne trade ko secure raka ka aga tak apna work start kar sakhta hai

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai yeh sahi baat hi ki foreign exchange trading mein aapko dhayan dena zarori hota hi fields mein paisa kamana hai toh bhauat zyada mehnat karni zarori hi mein yet yeh kahunga ki the field of forex trading mein zyada se zyada ziada efforts daalein taaki mil and you must get out if you can't concentrate. Trade requires concntradtion. If you don't do that, they have more chances of losing you and less chance of profit. So don't trade without concentration.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To determine the best trading time, you must use a strategy. Consider every move that occurs on the money market so you can choose the most appropriate trading time. You cannot trade at 2pm when the European market is opened for traders with a temporary reversal strategy while at the same time GBP / USD is volatile to move straight for traders using an escape strategy. To get the best time, you don't have to let go of observing money market movements.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I found that concentration is very important to us. Yesterday I had a bad experience. There were so many friends in my room, so I couldn't concentrate on trading my news, and I made a mistake. After the news was released, I had to do a sell order, but I click sell just because I can't concentrate. I strongly agree that we have to go out if we cannot concentrate and if you cannot concentrate it means that if you cannot get the trend according to the strategy you made yourself on that day we must refrain from trading but if you want to get a small profit then You must take the help of an indicator for that purpose.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is better to stay out than to take big losses and that is what we must always tell ourselves that if the market offers good arrangements then we must look to trade only a few of them are less risky and we can control that greed. then there might be better opportunities to make a lifelong career in trading. and basically the market is not figurative. There is no guarantee that you will know exactly what you are doing will result in multiple or painful profits. So instead of focusing on opportunities for risk gain or loss, your concentration should be sent to implementing your trading plan well.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I believe that concentration is one of the keys to any business that you will follow. You must have full concentration in every business to succeed. With discipline and not being greedy in trading can increase the impetus for your trade and will help you earn money. You must be prepared physically and mentally before trading. and concentration is very important for a forex trader, because we need to make accurate analysis and enter the market at the right time. Without concentration, we cannot profit. We need to focus on our trade, and have lots of free time, so we can concentrate.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends if we can not concentrate on our trade, it is better if we get out of our trade, because if not, then we can have a major disadvantage in our trade and it is very dangerous for our margins and to our psychology so be a smart trader.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 254 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)