+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 254 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, I'd be bankrupt if it could not generate good profits and true, then my concentration when there is no trade so I get out of this trade. so I'm going to break and come back when I have still fresh.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    absoulutely right.
    i didnt concentrate yesterday and that i opened a trade and finally it landed in mc
    please dont chat in facebook or other things if you do in fact are visiting trade.
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah bat ek dun sahi jai ka forex main ek huge success our earning ka liya trader ko Forex main fully concentrate karna hota tab ja ka Forex main kuch acha gain hota ha. agar trader concentrate nahi kar skata hai tu phar us trader ko really forex trding sa out ho jana chya .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chotasaumar is on a distinguished road chotasaumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do agree with this statement that stay out of one can not concentrate because without concentration one can never make any profitable move. Without concentration one can never understand the market and values. This Forex Trading need the perfect concentration for understanding this plate form well.

Banned madni434 is an unknown quantity at this point madni434's Avatar
    Thanks
    concerntration bohat zaroroi cheez hay ksi bhe businness kay lye
    agr ap yaqui say kam nai karain gay to ap ki tovaja kam main nai rahy
    gi is tarah ap apna loss ker bethay gain

Member bebaso is an unknown quantity at this point bebaso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should keep the concentration so I think never trading as emotions because emotions we couldn't focus and can not in analyzing the concentration of the market so as to withstand the emotion that is the thing that needs to be done a trader, and we also have to wait.

Member redforex is an unknown quantity at this point redforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is one of the best advice i got today.for trading you need a lot of discipline and concentration for trading and if you cannot focus on trading then don't do trading because you will have a loss eventually.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think time something else goes on within our mind and it's difficult to focus or it's seeking difficult to analyses the ,market I'd recognize in such situation to help keep away of market and include new mind next time.

Member kimilan is an unknown quantity at this point kimilan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by md helal View Post
    A detailed analysis can be focused, and ended up with a really good decision come out with and we should be very useful, because the concentration of total Forex trading is yes, especially during peak hours and a significant economic impact, requires concentration.
    i think in the forex trading we have some experience about the forex trading and we can earn money by the forex exchange market when we have some experience about the forex trading to understand the forex trading. To be a successful trader in this highly risky Forex market money and experience both are needed equally. Without money you can invest and without experience you cannot gain profit.

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    A detailed analysis can be focused, and ended up with a really good decision come out with and we should be very useful, because the concentration of total Forex trading is yes, especially during peak hours and a significant economic impact, requires concentration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 254 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)