+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 254 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Senior Member st1989 is an unknown quantity at this point st1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    Apki baat sahi hai ki jab hum forex marker me trading karte waqt concentrate nahi kar sakte toh hume tab trading nahi karna chahiye kunki jab hume apni strategy par believe hota hai aur analysis ki skills hoti hai tab concentrate increase hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akash.singh is an unknown quantity at this point akash.singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear forex trading me concentration or mehnat boht zada qeemti cheez hay iske bina to ap kabhi bhi win nai kar sakty forex trading jese good business me. islie forex trading me sab kay liye demo account ki option do gai hay kay pehle yahan pe work kary concentrate kary phr ap apna real trading account banaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han forex trading me concentration ki bohat zarurat hoti ha or jo log is me concentration nahi kartay unko loss hojata ha hmay bohat dehan se market ki movement ko read karna hota ha or thek waqt per thek decision lena hota ha

Banned harmolka is an unknown quantity at this point harmolka's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is a good advice...any analysis you get from a confuse mind will only result in loses, so don't force yourself to trade when you are not in the clear state of mind. Remember that one you open a position in the market you can not change your position. Be careful always.

Member menbonl is an unknown quantity at this point menbonl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes for proper analysis you have o pay lots of concentration. a slight mistakes while making analysis will cause a wrong entry! placing a wrong entry will lead you to lose in that trade. so i am agreeing with you completely that forex trading requires lots of concentration. if you can't concentrate then stop trading for a couple of days, pass some times with your friends and family to get relief from stress. i think it will allow you to concentrate again.

Senior Member jasmo is an unknown quantity at this point jasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i understand sir about how pain you feel like that before.i have experience about this situation.but dont be worries.just concentrate about your trading and focus it.because you can recover your loss easily.

Member runa121 is an unknown quantity at this point runa121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right i support you, but when you have the job market and in the opposite direction, so you're seeing the starting point to emphasize, but I'm not sure. Do not concentrate and missing the goals. That's why such a situation to deal with.

Member akram cool is an unknown quantity at this point akram cool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are too tired or can not consentrated while we trade its better to quit from forex market, because on such condition we will not able to make a good forex decision thats will make us earn a lot of profit. When we can not concentrate we only will suffer bigger lose on our trading.

Senior Member ytrmf is an unknown quantity at this point ytrmf's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes very true if we are not able to trade and do not have a good signal then you should immediately exit the market so that we can get the money in the other day and the account can still be maintained of all the inconsistencies from the moment we entered the market should be able to calm the mind

Senior Member stranger1 is an unknown quantity at this point stranger1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading requires full concentration of traders . If we do not concentrate fully on trading then we can not understand the real position of Forex market and we can not take accurate decisions in trades .Our concentration becomes trading easy and profitable for us .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 254 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)