+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 254 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your comment in the forum that stay out if you cannot concentrate? Brother it is good and simple business but hard working is required with devotion for getting the profit and bonus from this way. We should also learn about the rules and regulations for further continuation of our trading system in the forex forum in indian specially. If you cannot give concentration to business you should stay out for further success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me concentrate trader agar karenga to wo yaha analysis kar sakta hai,trader ko hamesha fresh mind se kaam karna hoga,agar wo yaha market me time dekar concentrate nahi kar sakta to wo yaha kaam nahi kar sakta..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khallil benabdallah is an unknown quantity at this point khallil benabdallah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that the forex market need a lot of attention and concentration
    from us
    'cause this is a very delicate and painstaking field which must have master in all our cerebral abilities and move away as much of our feelings.

Senior Member ouldknwa is an unknown quantity at this point ouldknwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that this happen with most of us ..i been trapped in a position with 2 days and i never sleep that 48 hours and then i can't awake a single moment and that time market caming back to my position while i was sleeping and again falled as a during that itme ..after wake up i saw my account been zero ..this story is completely true most of us coz ..lack of concentration can give u invisible force to open trade in uncertain positions !

Senior Member dahnawda is an unknown quantity at this point dahnawda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly that the sure precisely forex trading needs focus especially in situations of maximum hours and significant impact because of the forcus should be to thorughly analyze and finally emerge with greaters as a decision and we shall really be beneficial the full total concentration used !!

Senior Member jdanwpoul is an unknown quantity at this point jdanwpoul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading bina concentration ke nahi kar iaj sakti kyunki isme bahut trah ke analysis hote hai aur studies hoti hai jinke liye trader ka mind hamesha tyaar rehna chahaiye isliyed agared tradered med as patience anhi hai aur usse lagta hai ki wo concentrate nahi kar sakta to usse forex trading nahi karni chahaiye warna uske loss ke chances bahut zada ho jayengs !

Senior Member hawjadna is an unknown quantity at this point hawjadna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it is a great idea that we need to concentrate when we trade in forex.Though we can not concentrate all the day long,we still can concentrated as while we are analysis the forex as a trend.So if we can not concentrate,then we may leave the market for a while !!

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aapka mind forex trading me concentrate nahin ho raha hai to phir aapko trading ke liye avoid karna chahiye aur aapko wait karna chahiye taki aapka mood fresh ho sake, kyoki jab tak aapka mind fresh nahin hota hai tab tak aap profitable trading nahin kar sakte hai.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxigirl View Post
    Yes ye sach hai ki aap bina concentration k kaam karenge to ap ko loss hoga aur koi bhi ye nhi chahega ki usse loss ho isliye ap concentrate hokar hi kaam kare aur jab aisa na ho to ap trading band kar de aur phir fresh mind se trade ke to hi apko benefit hoga aur loss kam hoga.
    fulll consontrate ke sath har trader ko work karna chahiy jo bhi trader full coosntrate ke sath work karega wo bahut hi kam samy me bhaut age nikal jayega aisa mera manan hai mai bhi isliy ache se kar rha hun mughe bahut passsnad hai ye .

Member rrk is an unknown quantity at this point rrk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very risky business and making profit in this business is not easy trader need to concentrate fully on there trade then only they will be able to make profit from there trade hence if the trader is not able to concentrate then he/she should no trade in this business and if he/she does then he/she will loss all his/her wealth .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 254 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)