+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 254 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    jee bilkul forex business me trading k dooran aap ko full cincentration ki zaroorat hoti hai ager aap ka dhiyan kahen or ho to aap loss ki traf jaane lagty ho apni trade ko sahi se nahi samajh saky iss liye jab humara relax na ho to humein trading se door rehna chahiye issi me hamara bhala hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is is a game of concentration and sentiments of trading. Those traders who trade unnecessary are more vulnerable to losses than those traders who avoid trading in a situation where the market is not giving any signals. If you don't know about the market doing so you must avoid and concentrate on other activities are you can just watch the market from outside without executing any trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in forex, actually there’s no doubt that concentration is more better to stay at forex trading forum and need to be trader that make your best planning and better strategy to get the profit with your every trade , for beginner's of fprex trading forum is that must use the demo account first before start the real trading.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually in forex trading I consider that focus in trade is important matter especially to analyze the market. But sometime i loss my concentration when a trade. And that is danger state for me since i didn't know the right choice. The best thing if you come in same states like me is closing your chart and relaxed a bit. I ussually play music to get rid this condition.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually my dear I consider that if there is more pressure and one feels that he wants relaxation then stay out for a while and sit back, relaxed.Observe the situation and then again enter into trading with fresh thinking and fresh mind.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear, actually I strongly consider trader need to be concentrate in the forex market because without concentration trader can lose all the capital with little profit with their is any in the forex market.trader need to have trading plan too

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, in fact I personally consider we must concentrate in trading in the forex market so we could trade only too well in accordance with the plan we have made. without full concentration then we will easily be tempted to feel greedy.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar trader market me concentrate Karna nahi jaante hai to trader ko waise time me market se dur rahna chahiye aur trader ko apne aap hi market me sab kuch learn karni hoti hai agar wo aise karta hai tabhi wo yaha par kaam kar sakte he.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro, I strongly do believe that we are supposed to concentrate fully while analyzing on charts and also while opening deals. But, this is the common sense for learning purpose. So, we may follow it as a human. If we learn well on how to trade, then what else we need to do trading in a safe way.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course actually it is obvious that trading requires concentration and a quiet and comfortable. Some time something else is going on in our mind and it is hard to concentrate or it is looking difficult to anlayse the market, i would agree in such situation to keep away of market and come with fresh mind next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 254 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)