+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 496 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4955

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Member lutfun is an unknown quantity at this point lutfun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well if you want to set a good trading plan you can try the Forex chart and you can also try the Forex news website to learn the strategic plan to earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munni is an unknown quantity at this point munni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well if you want to set a good trading plan you can follow many Forex chart and follow the Forex news website to set a good trading plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kobir889 is an unknown quantity at this point kobir889's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex trading is world wide very good trading system and many people involve this trading now. So need to implement good plan for earn money from this trading. Firstly need to understand all rules and discipline about this market and then need to take proper strategy for trading Forex. Thanks

Banned rohimhalder is on a distinguished road rohimhalder's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should set both goals before starting sincere Forex trading. for this you can get noesis through net then you can easily set your radical goals and head plans and can easily get success.

Banned sammyanhi is on a distinguished road sammyanhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course you can set a daily trading plan or otherwise, do not be greedy in the trade, try to set a daily target of your trading so that you can maintain the security of your funds
    therefore you will get a satisfactory result for your monthly, that's the way I always use this now, then you ought to be able to do it.

Senior Member tulidas85 is an unknown quantity at this point tulidas85's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a Forex bargainer, the knowledge to hit a plans makes you a outperform one, stage your plans is never the principal abstraction in the activity since you can set plans with young measure, the main statement in the industry is working in communicating with the set thought.

Senior Member ijoroyo is an unknown quantity at this point ijoroyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am here just sharing my habits in developing a trading plan, trading plan that in my introduction there is a component of the direction of the trend, intermediate trend, and short-term trends. then there is good news information is high impact and low impact news, and then is the point of entry, exit, take profit, including money management system in open trading positions. it all has to be written in a trading plan before opening a trade position

Senior Member jan12 is an unknown quantity at this point jan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first i know about Forex trading than i have taken to set my good trading plan but everybody could not be doing the work in Forex business without good plan.

Senior Member umer786 is on a distinguished road umer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal k mutabik is mai ap ko zarurat sy ziyada smart nhe bana chahiya kiyu k is mai ap ko utna he profit hae jitna k ap ko hasil ho lalach nhe krna chahiya or is mai daily ka target rakho or us mai he kam karo.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend i would wish to say regarding this thread that i feel that you just should be follow some rule and regulation like build correct strategy as a result of strategy may be a arrange that integrate the individual mission vision price and goal. One the opposite hand you need to be look out market setting and market currency.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 496 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)