+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 496 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make a good trading plan we need to learn more about trading from who transact daily or daily,
    forex traders so I want to know how I can set up a good trading plan before starting
    trading in the Forex market. Also can learn from Forex school
    or training center,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is great for making money. Educate yourself before trading in the Forex market.
    As in any trade market, building your trading skills and knowledge is the first step you should take.
    To continue your learning in Forex trading, seminars, workshops, video tutorials, online learning,
    or even books are a handful to help us learn from professionals especially online and enjoy easy.good luck, friends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to juna For This Useful Post:

aladinfx (2018-01-30), baper (2018-01-31), bronz (2018-01-31), halim khan (2018-01-30), king shalman (2018-01-30), kontut (2018-01-30), mamah (2018-01-30), nick (2018-01-30), nyumbang (2018-01-31), surabi (2018-01-31), tidur (2018-01-31)

Member don1991 will become famous soon enough don1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mera khayaaal sa best trading plaan yahi ha ka app ko sclaping technique use kaarni chahaiya akui ka us techniquee sa haam bht zadha money earn kaaar saktaa maain to wohi us ekarta hon or 20 pip ka profit uth alaita hon asani ka sath

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,147 Times in 1,148 Posts
    forex trading main trade enter karne say pehlay apko chahiye ap log hamesha proper planning karen aor phir trade ko enter karen kyun kay without planning ap ko trade karen gein ho sakta hai apko us main loss ho jaye is liye ap ko chahiye apney mind main eak target set kar lein.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-27), Aliakbar2016 (2018-01-31), arshadlaskani (2018-01-31), batool (2018-01-31), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), Blackmind (2018-01-31), David1728 (2018-01-31), forex247 (2018-01-31), Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-31), FOREXMAN (2018-01-31), irshad321 (2018-01-31), MARandhawa (2018-01-31), Nirzana (2018-01-31), zulfiqar5564 (2018-01-31)

Junior Member ci gede will become famous soon enough ci gede's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is great for making money. I think you should follow the rules and regulations,
    as well as the right strategy, because the strategy is a plan that combines the value
    of individual vision and goals. On other pages, see the operating environment and changes in the market.
    Even in this case, you need a specific strategy, because the strategy is a plan
    that combines each mission's vision and goal values. Good luck friend.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    set up for my work Forex and the best money earning for my friends job now all
    the stuff for the job and money better income for the job now everyone is better for
    the job now go to a Forex job and earn better money earning for a job now join
    the Forex work and money earning goods for a job.

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear told my plan I analyzed the market only gold and currency pairs. eurusd.
    When I see that now the level is too high and reach maxi-ma, than I start buying position.
    In a difference of 20 to 30 pips, I open at least 5 trades, and than I go to rest. and see rates in Mobile.
    when i get a good rate. (300 to 400 pips) than I closed all trades. and the rate moves with this difference
    at least 1 or 2 times a day. and I got a nice profit at the end.

Junior Member malkum will become famous soon enough malkum's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have several goals before starting trading to determine the need for this knowledge over the internet,
    you can easily define the basic goals and you can win an easy plan. The right time can be trading
    can increase our capital, we define our business and our profit or capital loss fund Some commercial failures -
    a large number of losses, if we stop using foreign currency exposure will not end you at this time,
    you have created a business that both developing using the Schedule format.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to malkum For This Useful Post:

barcul (2018-01-29), don1991 (2018-01-26), dubrus (2018-01-29), komala (2018-01-29), lanmark (2018-01-29)

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am setting for forex work and money earning goods for work now goods for jobs
    and money better income for work now all the stuff for forex jobs and money better income
    for work now best plan for forex work and everyone stuff for forum post forex
    and best income money.

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me Successful analysis not come in a day, so we need more and more practice to make us successful trader. You must trade with low volume and can use stop loss and take profit in every trade

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mano33 For This Useful Post:

don1991 (2018-01-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 496 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)