+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 496 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 4955

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Banned Cigane is an unknown quantity at this point Cigane's Avatar
    Thanks
    A seasoned trader, equipped with the simplest trading methods, trading plans and correct disposition and character is presumably to profit online. The arrival of economic crisis has given rise to work-at-home enterprises including the engagement of individuals to on-line trading like forex. Through the net, many standard people have opened

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kalgaisc1 is an unknown quantity at this point kalgaisc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you must be follow some rule and regulation like make proper strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual mission vision value and goal. One the other hand you must be look out market environment and market.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

strategies will you use?'s first question. in this case you have to make some strategy because the strategy is a plan that integrates the individual vision mission values ​​and goals. We had to make certain strategies for successful trading. The strategy also helps to regulate your good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex currency exchange market is to have profitable Forex trading strategies and good money management. Without these two skills you will certainly fail as a trader and if you master these, you will be a very profitable Forex trader.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    we must establish trading plans in accordance with the capabilities and capital we have, do not plan on getting a big profit every day if we have a small capital, this will just make us more at risk in trading, set a reasonable planning

Senior Member alibabafx is an unknown quantity at this point alibabafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    What strategies will you use?'s first question. in this case you have to make some strategy because the strategy is a plan that integrates the individual vision mission values ​​and goals. We had to make certain strategies for successful trading. The strategy also helps to regulate your good trading plan.

Senior Member dipro is an unknown quantity at this point dipro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to our capital, we can define our business and in our batch size profit loss of use or a great many pips and stop, a large amount of capital, if we invest in Forex trading, using stop loss does not end.

Senior Member 4daniel is an unknown quantity at this point 4daniel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Educate yourself before trading in Forex market .As in any trading markets, building up your trading skills and knowledge is the very first step that you must take. To further your learning in Forex trading, seminars, workshops, video tutorials, online learning, or even books are handful to help us learn from the professional especially online and take it easy. Good luck.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mds0025 View Post
    I am a new forex trader so i want to know how can i set a good trading plan before i start trading in forex market. Can i set daily trading plan or other? plz can anybody help me...
    Bhai aap ko apny trading plan ko form karny kay liye apny available capital kay mutabiq plan karna hota hay, jis main aap apny lot sizes aur stop loss aur take profit levels ko plan karty ho.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just find any good trading strategy and work on it........ till it work for you........... and i think then be disciplined with that and you will have good result after that........ i always work on my single strategy and that is working for me very fine.........

Senior Member md508 is an unknown quantity at this point md508's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Transactions, we can set up, if we use indicators to predict the trends in the market and the market trends to watch all previous in this way, we can easily achieve signal trends. Because the strategy is the integration of individual mission plans must comply with different rules and regulations about the correct policy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 496 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)