+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 496 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4955

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    its obviously should choose long term because every good plan create from long term mode.and you must also set up a good trading plan from long term mode.i mean in D1 frame.then you should set all your strategy in this plan with proper money management.then you should test it in demo account first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bonil123 is an unknown quantity at this point bonil123's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, Forex trading is world wide very good trading system and many people involve this trading now. So need to implement good plan for earn money from this trading. Firstly need to understand all rules and discipline about this market and then need to take proper strategy for trading forex. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Md.Al-Amin is an unknown quantity at this point Md.Al-Amin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You tell how can set you market plan.app ager app ka market plan set karna chateho forex market ma to app ko pahale jada jada forex tread karna sikna parega orr is leye app jada jada demo account khelkar app app ka plan set karsakte ho.

Member saadtariq786 is an unknown quantity at this point saadtariq786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we all must be follow some rule and regulation, like make proper strategy, because strategy is a plan that, integrate the individual mission vision value and goal. One the other hand you must be look out market environment and market fluctuations......

Senior Member 7544 is an unknown quantity at this point 7544's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a new forex trader so i want to know how can i set a good trading plan before i start trading in forex market. Can i set daily trading plan or other? plz can anybody help me....................

Member czero is an unknown quantity at this point czero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each one follow their way, and some people try to copy other commercial and I want to make a good strategy with good money management.

Senior Member adeel janjua is an unknown quantity at this point adeel janjua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good trading plan kaliy sab sy pahly apko kuch rules and regulation bana pary ga fr ja kar apko good trading plan apka bana ga dosi tarf ap analysis karo market currency ke fr ja kar apka good plan bany ga

Banned fuad25 is an unknown quantity at this point fuad25's Avatar
    Thanks
    We are able to determine of investment programs in accordance with their money, that person with this position to be able to act in the foreign exchange market, where we have significant money, and so we can work with a great bargain can work with many more cores during transfer of income to create, as well as stop loss or trailing stop loss possible.

Member sudha01 is an unknown quantity at this point sudha01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to write in a foreign currency. We have mercantilist, similar to our capital. Our capital and tend to use trading the foreign exchange market. In addition, the stop loss or trailing stop loss.

Senior Member ssharon is an unknown quantity at this point ssharon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you, I can simply and directly some rule mission strategy building rules single vision values and aims through integrated sales strategy. Compared to if you are a foreign exchange market and the market atmosphere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 496 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)