+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 496 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4955

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Banned shahzad32 is on a distinguished road shahzad32's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear for having good profit you obviously need to have a good business plan, you must take into account the pivotal points, support and resistance points and of course work with stop loss and take profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nur salim is an unknown quantity at this point nur salim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How can i set my good trading plan?

I was a trader who has just entered into a new terader so I asked for advice and input from friends how I could have done or plan to set my traders in a forex trade me this,,,, please help me ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdulrehman_9950 is on a distinguished road abdulrehman_9950's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear, bundle of thanks. I do think that you must be comply with a few guideline as well as legislation such as produce appropriate tactic because tactic is often a prepare that include the consumer vision eyesight value as well as target. the other give you will need to be keep an eye out industry environment as well as industry foreign exchange.

Banned NaveedAnjum is an unknown quantity at this point NaveedAnjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    by getting a good knowledge about forex as well as market condition and analyze the market condition on daily basis and listen the news before the trading and see the signals you can make a good plan for good trading.

Senior Member adnan saeed is an unknown quantity at this point adnan saeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can set your trading plan by analysing market and open a trade on indicator and strategy which you use for trading. You can set your trading plans according to your capital
    that you have to invest to trade in the forex market.

Member mamoon is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, To set trading plans you have to ascertain you investment and your skills and knowledge also. For the new trader a strategy that to only trade on small volume keeping the leverage low can be useful.

Senior Member dfdf is an unknown quantity at this point dfdf's Avatar
    Thanks
    In this case as well, a special technique to create a separate mission, vision and values ​​of a plan to integrate the strategy should aim. we must create a business strategy for success. Strategies to help you establish a good business plan.

Banned Munda is an unknown quantity at this point Munda's Avatar
    Thanks
    maray khayal may to forex may trade laganay say pahlay aik baat zehan may rakhay kay forex may trade karna aik banday kay kaam nai hai lehaza wo kisi moderater say rabta zaroor rakhay awar kisi signal walay say b baat kalay kay signal time pay milna chahaiy takay main wakat kay oper trade kar sakoo awar b kafi plans hain magar ya sab say ziada importan hai

Senior Member Janan Khan is on a distinguished road Janan Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han sir forex me ap real me trading karty ha to ap forex me market ki tarf diyan dy qk forex me ager ap market ko daik kar forex me trading karty ha to ap forex me bahot he kuch profit kar sakty ha our me forex me kud bi market ko daik kar forex me trading karta ho our me forex ko bahot he love karta ho qk forex kud bahot he acha online job ha.

Member fxblack is an unknown quantity at this point fxblack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main trading plan har kisi ka hota hai jiske hisaab se woh trading karte hain aur apne targets rakhte hain jo fulfill karte hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 496 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)