+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 496 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure that you have to end up being comply with several principle and also legislation similar to produce right strategy simply because strategy is usually a plan that integrate the person vision eye-sight benefit and also goal. A single another hand you will need to end up being watch out industry environment and also industry currency exchange. my friend right trading plan set karne ke liye forex trading ko thik se learn karna jaruri hai . is market ki har rules regulation ko follow karna jaruri hai . currency pairs ko pahachan na jaruri hai konci pairs pe invest karne par profit hogi us e analysis karna prte hai . ap ko konci time me traded karne par income jayada hogi wo nazar rakhna parte hai . agar is traha se trading business karoge to thik se trading ko sikh jaoge , or trading plane khud hi set ho jaygi .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important to say in forex trading for all traders. It implies that we should not just our business plan, we also hear that the business it. Many traders have a good plan for their purchase, but in the end they keep failing because they will ignore the good plans when they start trading.
    and if we want to make the better and successful trading plan then we are first learn the analysis and then we see where the market is gone today and then we make a plan and want to do the trading and then we make a better strategy and then we play the trade and make the better profit from here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you're a newbie in the field of Forex, you must learn first and not rush to enter the real account before mastering Forex and must also develop a plan and commitment and that no 1 - Business Strategy 2 - Capital Management Risk your 3 - access timesin transactions and how to manage the deal and Thank you needed some rules and regulations strategies that make the relevant strategic objectives and Vision Mission values of individual integration plans that I think. On the other hand you have to take care of currency and market conditions.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a professional trader and build up a my careerI income a lot of money and i also support my familyI try to always hard workgather in good experience so that but I dream with forex trading and for that only about forex trading for earning money every person should create future plan as Now I am just trader and account manager That's just a dream I just try to be better and better accordingly its really money broi wish i can have can have that amount later

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a Forex bargainer, the power to individual a plans makes you a amend one, setting your plans is never the important thing in the marketplace since you can set plans with emotional indication, the primary art efface in the mart is employed in connective with the set organization. forex Trading main agar app success chaty ho tu app ko forex trading main ek plane banana hogha or app ko pir osee plane par forex Trading main kaam karna hogha .or agar app ka plane acha howa tu app forex Trading main ek bohat hee Acha profit bana sakty ho . par is main app ko lalach bee nahee karna pari gha

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    great exchanging plan is significant in forex exchanging in light of the fact that it enables you to be more engaged than you might suspect. A ton of forex brokers that have made fortune from forex have great exchanging plan which consistently enable them to exchange with alert and to permit them ace cost in an entirely gainful manner.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bangjali View Post
    i think we should make our trading plans accordind to our trading amount. or our trading capital.If you want to win the game, you�ve got to know the rules. This mentality is essential to becoming a good trader, but all too often, beginning, intermediate, and yes, even some advanced traders fail to follow even the most basic guidelines well there are many plans to be success in trading. we should learn this strategy with the help of our senior. we can also use the demo account for better understanding. we should analysis the market situation and assume the best plans for our trading so that we can earn too much money
    अब मैं एक नया व्यापारी हूं और मेरा उद्देश्य निकट भविष्य में एक पेशेवर व्यापारी बनना है, जो कि मुझे उनके साझेदारी कार्यक्रम में भाग लेने के द्वारा इंस्टासेक्स का भागीदार बनना है, लेकिन मुझे इसे प्राप्त करने के लिए पर्याप्त व्यापारिक पूंजी और इतनी ही है पहले मेरी पोस्टिंग का कारण इतना है कि हर किसी को उस योजना का पालन करना चाहिए जो कि मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में और अधिक पैसा कमाना चाहता हूं मैं अकेले एफएक्स ट्रेडिंग पर एक योजना बना रहा हूं और मैं इसके लिए काम कर रहा हूं

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we could collection our personal buying and selling aircraft and will forecast industry trend likewise in the event most of us use sign with regard to discover industry trend and watch most earlier tendencies in this manner we could make a indication quickly and will forecast the market trend. you are able to collection your individual aircraft with a easy approach. Thanks, i opine that you must be rise any ascendancy and regulating same achieve straitlaced strategy because strategy is a plan that mix the unshared charge exception measure and end. One the separate laborer you must be face out activity surroundings and industry currency.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jab koi new trader Forex mein join hota hai to osko jaldi hoti hai k wo jaldi sy profit earn kar ly par dear agar ap is kam mein jald bazi karo g to apko loss k siwa or kuch nahi mil sakta is liye dear apko chahye k ap is mein positive mind k sath pehly learning karo apni mistakes ko remove karo bad mein ap kuch earn kar sakty ho. i think that you must be follow some rule and regulation like make proper strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual mission vision value and goal. One the other hand you must be look out market environment and market currency.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should make our trading plans accordind to our trading amount. or our trading capital.If you want to win the game, you�ve got to know the rules. This mentality is essential to becoming a good trader, but all too often, beginning, intermediate, and yes, even some advanced traders fail to follow even the most basic guidelines well there are many plans to be success in trading. we should learn this strategy with the help of our senior. we can also use the demo account for better understanding. we should analysis the market situation and assume the best plans for our trading so that we can earn too much money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 496 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)