+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 280 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look for trend that move the price move opposite.. if there were a fundamental close to your trading time, you can cut loss and open position as the price moving.. switch trade tho the opposite position.. thats if it is a trend movement.. if it is a sideway, there are so many technic to do some martingale or averaging, to minimize loss, but maximize profit.. it just depends on the movement wether its a trend or sideway..
    and if your balance is good, just sit back and let it flow even floating minus.. someday the price will back..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    ager mujhey peta ho k meri strategy theek hey to mien cool mind ho ker baithta hun aur sometimes television ya game khel leta hun lekin ager ghelt trade leg jaye to phir market ka breakeven per aaney ka wait kerta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shoamir View Post
    use stop loss when market moves opposite before SL i watch it carefully if market has very clears clues about crossing my stop limit then i close my trade we can use hedging as well for opposite movement of market its a safer to
    Yes, it's important to use Stop Loss to prevent big losses if there is high movement in opposite direction from current price and
    from the analysis which is made. If there is stop loss, the losses could be limited and it won't happen to lose more than you could
    afford to take if you have prepared good money management.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first don't panic, if we open the position based on our best analyzis, then it perhaps only a temporary move. just wait a bit longer till it reverse. if the movement to drastic, we could use hedging strategy to manipulate it.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the market is moving in opposite direction with our open position so we must prepare Stop Loss to limit our losses so we
    won't lose too much in single transaction or we could cut loss the transaction if we are sure if the market won't move back to
    our expectation.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I open my positions based on long term trend. So if the market is moving against me i normally hedge the trade and close the opposite direction trade and get the short term profit. And keep my original position open. It gives me a opportunity to earn from the short term trend too. I do it only when there is a strong opposite direction short term trend. Other wise trend can come back to it's original trend soon

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    you must be wise if you have it. you must remember, we can not accurately predict the market direction, so, if it turns out the market direction opposite to our predictions, do not force it to continue to hold the position, because you think prices will come back the direction of with our position. cut loss, and do not despair, because there was a chance tomorrow.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Closing the trade is right option at such times??
    Many times it happens that in such situation you close the position and then
    market hits target .
    Lets discuss what is efficient way to react in such situation ?
    No, i wont close the deal when market is opposite to me. I just wait till the market move favors for me. This is possible for who following money management plan. Otherwise, we should experience huge drawdown which usually ends in margin call. Think and decide.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is very bad reflection on the deal price
    But in some cases be a good hedge and the length of the spared him out of the deal without a loss or a profit too, and sometimes prefer to close the deal until the loss of not more than by the market at this time to use a lot of hedge

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if you do not have over trade, then you do not need to worry and do not have to close all of your positions...you can wait for market to recover to its normal and then trade more...when market is moving against your opened position, then you should wait for the stop loss to be touched...if you have not applied it...then you can close position at that point, which money you can afford to loose and cut your losses...patience is ver y important during that time....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 280 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)