+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 280 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use stop loss in long term trading. So when market moves opposite before SL i watch it carefully if market has very clears clues about crossing my stop limit then i close my trade and open a new trade in the direction of market.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This usually depends on a few things, for example, the market trend may move in the opposite direction but a little, this should not keep you closed open position, as long as you stop the stop loss and risk in that regard. trade is acceptable then you need not be afraid. When you do the analysis and pick a trend, you try your best to stick to it even if it goes against you a little because this is normal in the forex market. You have a stop loss so you do not lose more than you anticipate. First of all, we will continue, in my experience the average worker and, in general, no, but experience will help during the fall You will find research models that are usually dangerous, because we are fast enough so that our industry and finally, it is the place to be and administratively can be sealed perfectly. In addition to writing, refreshing the analysis in this field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the market go against your position then many traders open the opposite position , and in this way they are in loss at one end and the other end they are profit they could survive them in this way but many traders have no idea of trading like this and they get the result in blow of their account , they should get the good experience of scalping , and have the knowledge of the market trend .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-23), samia93 (2018-03-18)

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When market moves in opposite direction i always use stop loss ..

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    mostly time esa huwa hia mare sath ke market opposite move kar jati hai jese main trade lgata hon Forex main direction ka pata nae chalta hai ke Forex kis taraf move kar rhi hia Forex trading main agr market against direction main move kar jaye to main close nae karta hon ku ke market use point pe move kar ke ati hai jis se fida ho jata hai or loss se bech jate hian.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-18), yulbang111 (2018-03-18)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the best thing to do when your market is moving in the opposite direction to your trade is to close your trade to avoid more losses. Another way is to do hedging, which means opening a new order in the market instead. In this way your loss will be equated to the advantages of other trades in the same currency pair. I think many ways, depending on someone just want to wear any way? If I usually do average or hedge first while waiting for the market in a state of saturation and then close the position of profit, then with it we can still profit even a little but it is enough to override our account from loss.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I start trading in the forex market then I use stop loss on each of my trades, when I practice in demo account, I also use stop loss, now if the market moves in opposite direction with my position, but my strategy to use stop loss can save me of the big losses, if my stop loss happens then I do another trade with new analysis and get some profit. Thinking about my own dealer having to execute the deal depends on his evaluation in addition to the research other than having to position each of them to stop smoking in addition to considering the benefits so they do not have to pay attention to themselves with everything. In the area of the relocation event, of course, contrary to a handful of them must trust their research and also have hope in this regard.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kokojo For This Useful Post:

balla (2018-03-13), zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that when the Market goes on the down side. Then you experience a loss in trading ... Quiet some time and at a lower price on buying and selling shares and wait for the moment when the market goes up. then sell the stock and recover its losses. this is a great trading trend !! As the industry goes against our current purchases and creates a reduction, then approaching a reduction in purchases and entry from the other side and its benefits, it's very simple! But actually we never know again the industry can be opposite anytime, and this is the attraction of this business. so we have to persist to verify the pattern changes and then seek profit from the opposite end.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mainly trade only after doing a complete market analysis, but if my trade is placed
    in the wrong direction then my trade is closed automatically by stopping stop loss.
    I always use both take advantage and stop losses in my every trade.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think moving in the other direction shows that it is moving against your position
    or moving against this trend. If you create a supported signal and if its value can move against you,
    you should observe the next signal for confirmation before it stops from your position.
    There will always be support or rejection that may signal trend dynamics.
    It will work higher with one or four hours of time frame.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 280 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)