+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 280 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sathish999 View Post
    when the market moves in opposite direction. there is no wat to escape u have to face loss at once u place u stop loss. but be sure that u place stop loss double the take profit. but dont place ur trade with placing stop loss
    good idea brother.when the market goes to opposite side stop loss will help to prevent your account from big loss.placing the stop loss will help the traders from a big loss at that moment.but the traders is too careful about the position of stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market moves in the opposite direct, which it always often does, you need to ensure that you have a trade exit criteria. You will need to have set your stop loss. The next thing is to find out why it moves in the opposite direction to know whether it will be continuous or just a temporary thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    stop loss aur take profit de kar hi koi order run karni chahiye taki ..kabhi agar opposite direction main market jae to kam se kam utna hi loss ho jitna ki apki stop loss dia gaya hoo.. then wait kare ...achha moiuka mile to entry kare market main aur apna loss recover kar le..
    It is true that sometime the markets go in opposite directions and only stop loss can save us. We have to use it when the value per pip we are trading with is more so then even 10 pip difference will give us a big loss which we have to avoid in any condition.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss aur take profit de kar hi koi order run karni chahiye taki ..kabhi agar opposite direction main market jae to kam se kam utna hi loss ho jitna ki apki stop loss dia gaya hoo.. then wait kare ...achha moiuka mile to entry kare market main aur apna loss recover kar le..

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lulupi View Post
    stop loss is very important for my trading strategy,without that i can not protect my mrgin from margin call or big loss in trade.so.it's good to set stop loss everytime we want to make order in market.in demo i usually set syop loss too,as usual i set stop loss 50 **** and i think this value is standart for any stop loss we can set in our trade.
    in reality we never know again market may reverse at any time, and this is the beauty of this business. so we need to wait for the confirmation of trend reversal and then go for profit from opposite end.so I would bring profit to compensate for the loss

Junior Member sbmsingh is an unknown quantity at this point sbmsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when the Market goes in the downward side.then you get loss in trading . calm some time and at the lower price at trading buy the shares and wait for the good time when the market is go upward then sell the shares and recover the losses. this the good trend of trade.

Banned Novice is an unknown quantity at this point Novice's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use strong money management system. If market goes opposite direction of mine, I wait still to touch my stop loss !! I try to find out what was the mistake by me. Then If I can find out them, I try to solve them.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have your money management then you need not worry about the price moving in the opposite direction because nothing is certain in forex apart from uncertainty . so money management is what will keep you in the Forex game and help you make profits

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When market moves opposite to our existing order and making loss then just close the loss making order and enter from the other side and make the profit, that is so simple!. but in reality we never know again market may reverse at any time, and this is the beauty of this business. so we need to wait for the confirmation of trend reversal and then go for profit from opposite end.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 7724 View Post
    what is ment stop loss ,take profit
    When you open any trade there are two additional options.
    1) Stop loss - it is the limit where you want to close your trade when market moves opposite . This option helps you to limit your loss.
    2) Take profit- it books the profit when market hits your target.
    these option avails trader to secure his trades when he is away from his charts.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 280 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)