+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 280 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    When the market moves in the opposite direct, which it always often does, you need to ensure that you have a trade exit criteria. You will need to have set your stop loss. The next thing is to find out why it moves in the opposite direction to know whether it will be continuous or just a temporary thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the market turns against the order that we do put my stop loss just to keep if the market moves further away and to avoid the greater harm, because if in trading let us be not nyaman.atau just possibly, could cut loss and subsequent moments the right to enter the market again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jab market opposit side ja rahi hoti hai to ziada tar lock kar deta hoon mere khial main stop loss laga ke nuqsaan uthany se behtar hai ke app lock laga kar kuch na kuch profit earn karo

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Starting days of my trading i record on acceleratory my positions - trying to average doc and at terminal most of the second doomed every situation, but experience form me acquire that chasing trend is dangerious and we should admin in quantify that our trade was false and should appressed it at appropriate interrupt loss. And commence with forward analysis into added trade.

Junior Member zohaib ali is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, when market moves in opposite direction you should book the loss and place the lot in where is market going. sometime it really helps you in taking some profit but it does not work every time. Market depends on the current situation what is going on in their countries, so we also read the news about currencies and then work according to the news then we can survive from that situations.

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If that arrive with you I think it's better not to enter the market if the trade is running in the market for such a condition then we have to use stop loss to reduce the level risk. And avoid a margin call in our account.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haya View Post
    when the market moves in opposite direction dont loose hope and stay firm and there is no way to escape u have to face loss at once u place u stop loss. but be sure that u place stop loss double the take profit
    humhare ander jeb tek confidence nahi hoga market humhare leye move b nahi kiri gi and one thing k er winning trade pehle minus main float kerti ha , lekan ap kitna minus float bear ker sektey ye ap ka money management system he apko bata sekta ha

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It occurs often in trading.I first notice the news carefully.For strong news,I do not close the order and wait for the profit.It the news are not so strong,I generally close the order with some loss of money.It is business.

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the initial condition i save on raising my positions - trying to average downwardly and at lowest most of the period cursed every happening, but live wee me learn that chasing trend is dangerious and we should admin in time that our trade was base and should familiar it at befitting stay loss. And commence with warm analysis into other trade.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    for me. i always like to see the market support and resistance points and then open the trades so if the market moves against me then i like to close the trade rather to wait and see when the market will touch my point.
    That was good to look support and resistance level first before you made decision when the market is moving in opposite
    direction. And you must take a look on condition of country which has relation with your pair for trading. Sometimes, the
    movement is only shadow and it could move back to previous direction so don't be too hurry to make decision and always
    prepare SL to prevent Margin Call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 280 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)