+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 280 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually use sl inside lasting buying and selling. While current market moves complete opposite ahead of SL we enjoy this meticulously when current market has really clears clues concerning bridging my personal end restriction however in close proximity my personal deal along with open up a fresh deal toward current market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Closing the trade is right option at such times??
    Many times it happens that in such situation you close the position and then
    market hits target .
    Lets discuss what is efficient way to react in such situation ?
    As traders, our basic tools are: our strategy, a stop loss and take profit. If you set a trade and market moves in the opposite direction, leave it. When it takes out your stop loss, take it as a bad trade and try again at the next opportunity. If you close and the market reverses in your favour, you will have yourself to blame. I have heard it said that the forex market never moves in a straight line.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market hits target .
    always place take profit and stop loss in your trade.if the market goes in opposite direction the stop loss prevent you from a great downfall.dont wait till the market comes favour for you that leads you loss every thing you have.i have experienced that.thats why i am saying friends

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    It's normal that the market moves to the opposite direction after you enter the market. The market goes up and down every seconds. Just set your stop loss at comfortable level so that if the market moves abnormally you can protect your account from much higher loses.
    We only see happen once in a while and not all the time,need good MM of it, all of us are talking about 2% or more risk. but what should be the standard profit that a pro trader earns risking the 2% money or what will be the percentage of profit risking 2% money.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market hits target .
    If I look at the direction of price movement in the opposite direction from the position that I go then I will use several methods that can be applied such as averaging or martingale. But if the perceived price trend will turn around then I'll just cut loss.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes, reversal in price movement doesn't mean a change of trend at all. It is sometimes simply a pullback, going back for some and then returning all forcefull. Get to know which one is which according to your strategy.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to be so. trading without a safety net. experience floating for days, even up to two months. without any action. and the results are predictable, my capital is slowly eroded, and finally hit a margin call. for that, I now began to try trading with more discipline.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    you must be wise if you have it. you must remember, we can not accurately predict the market direction, so, if it turns out the market direction opposite to our predictions, do not force it to continue to hold the position, because you think prices will come back the direction of with our position. cut loss, and do not despair, because there was a chance tomorrow.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for this condition, there are many option for it, using stop loss, cut loss or hedging\
    and for me i prefer to use hedging to overcome unwanted conditiion and with it then i still have a chance to convert my losing to profit, but for it we have to be careful

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me trading ka sabse safe tarika yahi hota hai ki trader stop loss ka use kare aur agar market opposite direction me jata hai to jaane diya jaye aur apne baki trades pe dhyan diya jaye
    beshak apki deal stop loss ko hit karegi lekin aap baki deals se acha khasa paisa kamaya ja sakta hai..aur stop loss wale deals ka loss cover kiya ja sakta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 280 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)