+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 280 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Senior Member mamun559 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun559's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If industry start whirling in the path word what i hold already situated, the exclusive purchasable choice gift be to set a pursuit labial to refrain losing all the profits i strength mortal already gotten, or flat close lipped out the opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mridha.pintu is an unknown quantity at this point mridha.pintu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the useful feeling to do is be disposition and set the catch experience so that you do not lose all your statement and you must refer the fault you made, but one artifact I staleness say is that in every identify you hear a new artifact and so on until we get the experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kirana is an unknown quantity at this point Kirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Closing the trade is right option at such times??
    Many times it happens that in such situation you close the position and then
    market hits target .
    Lets discuss what is efficient way to react in such situation ?
    I am going to cut loss if I did not think the market will come back again into the position that I go sir
    this way then I will be able to make a safe way so that I can trade safely because if I continue to hold my position then I would be able to lose all my capital sir

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i start my trading in forex market then i use stop loss on my every trade, when i practice on demo account i also use stop loss, now if market moves in opposite direction of my position but my strategy of using the stop loss can save me from big loss, if my stop loss hit then i make another trade with new analysis and get some profit.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if market move to opposite direction to my open trade than i open a new trade in the market moving direction with frist open trade double volume size and ofter some time later my lose recover i use this method

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I experienced it often, and certainly a lot of traders who are also experiencing it. because after all, we did only predict the movement of the market. if I had it, I would think about how to minimize the risk of loss that I have experienced. normally, I would think to cut losses, or I will put SL on my position. so that it will limit the losses that may be experienced.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market jab Mara trade ka against jate hai tu main parashan nahi hote ho our wait karti ho market ka down ana ka kiyo ka main apna account main itna balance rukhti ho ka gar koi trade against cahla bahi jaye tu mara account ka liya zaiyda dangerous na ho. is liya main parashan ho ka koi glat fasala nahi karti ho. or market ka return na ana ka wait karti hon.

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    When market move in unexpected direction there are two common ways that you can use, the first one when you have big capital money, you can just use martingale technique. And if you have a small capital, you can just wait it and analyze the next moving. Dont feel doubt to close your loss to protect your capital

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal se jab market opposite direction move kare tu thori move tak tu wait karna lena chahiye kiyo ke mostly market thora opposite direction dikha ke revers ho jati hai agar reverse na aye tu beat hai loss ko bardash karen aur lot close kar de me hud aisa karta hon.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When market starts acquiring wrong way then I 1st analyze the trend and if trend isn't modified then I simply take no tension and sit up for the market to come back back however at identical time I conjointly place stop loss so in any unsought scenario I will save my account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 280 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)