+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 280 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Banned chotasaumar is on a distinguished road chotasaumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since Forex Trading is a plate form for earning money but this market moves rapily either in favor or against. When market moves against then i will suggest trader to immediately set the stop loss with minimum difference to avoid any big loss. Stop loss/take profit, i believe is the best strategy in Forex Trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puja 86 is an unknown quantity at this point puja 86's Avatar
    Thanks
    The fact that bond prices and yields move in opposite directions is often confusing to new investors. Bond prices and yields are like a seesaw: when bond yields go up, prices go down, and when bond yields go down, prices go up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sonykuddi is an unknown quantity at this point sonykuddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when market does not move in that direction in which you have taken position then at that time you have to do two thinks and that is make a position in opposite side and hedge or you can out from that position .

Banned .786 is an unknown quantity at this point .786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think moving other way suggests that it's moving against your position or moving against this trend.if you create a get supported your signals and if the worth can move against you ,you have to observe ensuing signal for confirmation before quitting from your position........

Banned pc1 is an unknown quantity at this point pc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mainly I use stop loss to protect my account from any unfortunately market moves in opposite direction. Sometimes I do Hedge. If any Open Trade unfortunately goes (-) 30 Pips then I will do Hedge with the same Lot of that Open Trade. According to market condition I close the Main Trade & Hedge Trade.
    Hello Every Body.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?
    1. cut it loss... and wait for good signal.. but if you loss in big fund better take a rest for a while before continou trade
    2. make hedging/locking.. open position in oposite position
    3. switching.. cut loss the open position and directly make oposite position with double lot
    4. averaging.. make more open position with same dirrection and same lot
    5. martingale.. make more open position with same dirrection with double lot
    now deppend on you witch one the most suitable for you

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best option which i have made when market reverses it direction against my position is that i hedge my position so that i will not get more loss in that bad situation..

Member nadeembali is an unknown quantity at this point nadeembali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es time bara hee crucial wakat hoota hay jub aap koe trade lagaty hain technicaly or fundamentaly analysis kar kay orr wo wrong side pay move kar jati hay too phir acha trade us trade ko close kar dyta hay.

Senior Member Ridanaz01 is on a distinguished road Ridanaz01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab bahi mare tarde ka apposite jate hai tu main phar market ki jo currant satiation k jatre hote hai usa dakhta howe new trade apni money management ko dkahta howe lagte hai taka mare loss kam sa kam hoye trading main.

Banned jaydip is an unknown quantity at this point jaydip's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aapko lagata hai ki is vawqt market aapkw opposion me jaraha ha i to apko bade lot size ke traed mardene chahye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 280 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)