+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 209 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Thread: High volatility - not every thing is done under chart patterns only.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-28   18:55
    Best answer #1

High volatility is the cause why forex market is very risky or profitable so there are many chances that the volatility well to bypass the chart also so always be aware of the volatile condition

2018-01-09   21:09
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  2116 USD

Truly, you are correct. I had been an awesome looser exchanging with gold. I lost my adjust a few times and just did it for opening gold exchange. Extremely gold is especially unstable instrument in forex exchanging. Gold does not submit to the principles of outline examination or pointers in some cases. That is the reason we need to exchange with little exchange and high adjust so that in such instance of high unstable in any event your capital will be sheltered.

2018-01-27   17:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, Gold has very high volatility. Beginners should must avoid trading in gold because it is very risky. Beginners should trade with major currency pairs to avoid getting big loss in Forex trading market. Major currency pairs are good to make profit.

2018-01-04   09:18
    Best answer #4

News for trading karne ke liye news ki achi information Hona zaroori hai aur gold Isa currency Pyar Hai. This way trade karne ke liye aapke paas market Ki Hai information Aur Hai experience Hona bahut zaroori hai. Agar Apke Pas experience nahi hai toh gold face reading karna aapke liye bahut loss wala ho sakta hai.

2017-12-25   08:17
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    g hai apne bohat hi ach baat kahi hn me apko batao ke gold 1 aes aapir hn jo support and resiatnce and higher high aur lower low bana kr trend ko follow krke kam krta hn jisse trader huge profit ya loss krtey hn
    . Jab news ka time hota hai to market mein bahut hi volatile movement hoti hai. Agar is Waqt aapke paas experience in the whole you study kar toh aap kabhi bhi market Mein usko trading mat karo. Agar aap Os waqat trading Karoge Toh aapka loss ho jayega

2018-02-19   22:44
    Best answer #6

I think perhaps you ought to develop and take in more about the outline design so you know how to make a mapping market precisely as per the example that was framed there.
    So in the event that regardless you don't believe the example framed on the diagram then you ought to need to take in more about it.
    Since fundamentally all things or legitimate signs that we can take from the market, there is an example of candles that shaped on the diagram.

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a news comes, market prices become very volatile and they are volatile enough to finish your account within seconds. So, You should try to avoid make trades in these moments, if you don't have experience of trading on the news. You need to be patience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading is profitable and at the same time it is very risky as well if you want to trade successfully in gold then you should have good knowledge about the forex trading and good trading experience,, ,, the volatile patterns that you are showing are highly risky if we don't trade carefully

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in motion Forex market for each currency is different all existing track if you want to trade in currency movements with volatif high you can trade in currencies GBPJPY in the currency's movement is very big so we can easily to get profit and also the conveniences expected loss

Senior Member sheikhasad1326 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhasad1326's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree at news timing whatever happen is not according to charts that is why i never suggest newbies to trade at news timing because it is too dangerous and risky even a well knowledgeable trader become confuse so what about a beginner so catch reversal of news effect is better than trade exactly on news timing and safe trading is always beneficial and survive you in this business.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    High volatility market me trading Karna risk ho sakta hai high volatility market me trading karne ke liye trader ke pass kitna bhi achha strategy hone bhi trader ko market me time ka pata nahi chalta hai yaha par trader ko bahut such samjhkar trading karni chahiye.

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    There may be chances that market becomes very much volatile and you will feel that the moment is more than 500 to 600 pips so in a small timeframe you would feel that the market even turns upside down and it totally outweighs the graph so that is why it is recommended it to check the fundamental and technical analyses prior to the opening of the trade

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jiss wakt market baray meri koi cheez b khas zyada wazeh na ho rahi ho to us wakt mera yehi khyal howa karta hai k me kissi tarha say achi taraf chalna shuru ho jata hota hun.mujhay is bat ka ahsas ho chuka hai k mera kam kiss kadar tezi say mujhay taraki ki taraf le ker chal raha hai or kiss kadar asani hai is kam me.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jiss wakt high valitality me kam ho raha ho to meri to adat hai k me sirf aur sirf market ko dekhta hun aur kuch nahi karta hun aur me new anay walon ko b yehi he kaho ga k market ko sirf watch kare aur jitna behter ho sake is market ko soch kar samjh kam me dekh karnay chal k dekhay jiss k lye mufeed acha kam karna hota hai.

Member kk43501 is an unknown quantity at this point kk43501's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right when market is going in high volitility mode then it cant run on the basis of chart pattern i see many of time this things is happen so at that time it is better for us that we can stop our trading and juat watch the market movement till market is get on his regular condition

Senior Member siddiq2016 is an unknown quantity at this point siddiq2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe to ap ki post ki koi samajh ni ai k ap kya kehna chahty ho I think hamen wohi thread banana chahuye jis ki hamien zarurst ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 209 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)