+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 209 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: High volatility - not every thing is done under chart patterns only.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-28   18:55
    Best answer #1

High volatility is the cause why forex market is very risky or profitable so there are many chances that the volatility well to bypass the chart also so always be aware of the volatile condition

2018-01-04   09:21
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i agree forex and especially gold is high volatile and some time it goes outside patters so be careful and use only lower leverage while trading in gold and you must tarde small lots only and should have good balance also
    Yes sir Hum Log capital is one reason and even if you use engage capital high leverage maybe meta trading 4 gold experience and keywords us be very improvement for the gold trading

2018-01-27   17:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, Gold has very high volatility. Beginners should must avoid trading in gold because it is very risky. Beginners should trade with major currency pairs to avoid getting big loss in Forex trading market. Major currency pairs are good to make profit.

2018-01-04   09:18
    Best answer #4

News for trading karne ke liye news ki achi information Hona zaroori hai aur gold Isa currency Pyar Hai. This way trade karne ke liye aapke paas market Ki Hai information Aur Hai experience Hona bahut zaroori hai. Agar Apke Pas experience nahi hai toh gold face reading karna aapke liye bahut loss wala ho sakta hai.

2017-12-25   08:17
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    g hai apne bohat hi ach baat kahi hn me apko batao ke gold 1 aes aapir hn jo support and resiatnce and higher high aur lower low bana kr trend ko follow krke kam krta hn jisse trader huge profit ya loss krtey hn
    . Jab news ka time hota hai to market mein bahut hi volatile movement hoti hai. Agar is Waqt aapke paas experience in the whole you study kar toh aap kabhi bhi market Mein usko trading mat karo. Agar aap Os waqat trading Karoge Toh aapka loss ho jayega

2018-02-19   22:44
    Best answer #6

I think perhaps you ought to develop and take in more about the outline design so you know how to make a mapping market precisely as per the example that was framed there.
    So in the event that regardless you don't believe the example framed on the diagram then you ought to need to take in more about it.
    Since fundamentally all things or legitimate signs that we can take from the market, there is an example of candles that shaped on the diagram.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me acha trdaer bana bohut asan he sirf app ko khud per control kerna sekhna hota he or information app ko learning say hasil ho jati he forex me app ney demo account me practice ker ke experience hasil kerna he ap forex me kamyab ho jao gye
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bilal148 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member golkol is an unknown quantity at this point golkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aisi koi bhi forex strategy nahi hai jo high volatile me bhi humen trading ke liye achchi signal de saken, ye technical analysis se bhi possible nahi hai kyoki volatile market me ye judge kar pana muskil hota hai ki price kis direction me move karne wali hai esiliye volatile market me trading nahi karani chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to golkol For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member maryrosi is an unknown quantity at this point maryrosi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, not always candle pattern that always gave the correct signal, because candle pattern also includes indicators, and all indicators there must be weaknesses, we as traders must be wise in the face of weakness in each candle pattern,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maryrosi For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Banned aliz is an unknown quantity at this point aliz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I concur forex and particularly gold is helter skelter unstable Furthermore a few duration of the time it dives outside patters In this way be cautious and utilization just more level power same time exchanging in gold Also you must tarde little parts best What's more ought have great harmony likewise.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aliz For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member mapial is an unknown quantity at this point mapial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should know that high volatility happened because of many reasons and at the high volatility we should keep quite and should trade with proper risk management, without proper risk management we can not get success at all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mapial For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the very high volatility of the process. If you have to stop, so do not worry, you have to accept the loose, forget it, and go back again to the chart and again.you rules will be easy to recover if you lose 5% of your account, but if 50% disappears, it will be more difficult to recover.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and I admit foreign exchange trading, metals, especially rare usually excessive fluctuations and many ideas of time to go to the mode of external, realizing that only use reduces control, even if the investment in precious metals, but you have a lot of businesses small simple really -Right must have a good sense of balance.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to belasan For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are forced to earn a certain amount may be due to the obligation to pay a certain amount to someone, you will not do so, because your natural trading may lead to huge losses. You need to be concerned about your natural trade, do not try to lose your patience and positive for any reason.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bibit For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Junior Member maherfx is an unknown quantity at this point maherfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe the fact that trading currencies, especially the big silver unexpected, sometimes going outside, so be careful to use only reduce the use, handling and silver, you should have only a small amount of wealth, must have excellent stability sex

19. The Following User Says Thank You to maherfx For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with the foreign exchange and special Platinum can not be predicted, it should be a few times, the plan was more thoughtful consumption, little energy, even in platinum, so you have to fall in love with a big down payment and low gel balance.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to combantrin For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 209 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)