+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 660 1060 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Senior Member rehanzahid is an unknown quantity at this point rehanzahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is not writen a specifed tiem to reqired the work on demo account.. its demond on you and your intrstt. whn you feel that now you do not need of demo aacount so then you wil strt work on the reala acount

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tariq badal is an unknown quantity at this point tariq badal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ko koi bhi kaam krne se pehle us ke mutaliq seekhna chahiye is men bhi aap ko seekhna chahiye r seekhne ke liye aap demo account bhi use kr skte hen aur books ki bhi stdy krni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sickcolet is an unknown quantity at this point sickcolet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends. The most you trade on demo the more experience you will earn safely. It depends on you. If you feel secure you can do the jump to real but I recommend you that if you want to try a new method, do it on demo.

Senior Member shamsi is an unknown quantity at this point shamsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foerx business me demo account ki bhi buht ehmiyat hai or meri advice ye hai k forex business me demo account us waqt tk use krna chahye jb tk ap expert na hojao phir ap ko real account join kr lena chahye

Banned waseem ahmadjutt is an unknown quantity at this point waseem ahmadjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    so may dear ap na ak bobhat hi acha shwal pocha ha so may dear main abi main es business main abi main new hun so may dear main es business ko main bohat hi ziada main like karat hun so may dear main es business ko main bohat hi ziada main enjoy karat hun so may dear i like this business.

Banned Fulcrum is an unknown quantity at this point Fulcrum's Avatar
    Thanks
    i spent five months to train at a demo account if i get a bonus post I use try the real account and it i had mc I will go back to the demo account

Senior Member doyo17 is an unknown quantity at this point doyo17's Avatar
    Thanks
    to learn in a demo account, a minimum of 6 months, there is also up to 2 years, but my advice is better to learn on a demo account to understand how the forex trading, a lot of knowledge and experience, then learn trading in a real account with sufficient capital alone.

Senior Member fifititi is an unknown quantity at this point fifititi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think my brother demo account is an account will stay with you long life in the world of Forex since I'm 5 months learning and a real trading account, as well as experimental abandoned and not always in demo trading to gain experience and new strategy

Senior Member umairg is an unknown quantity at this point umairg's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes hallo may dear ap na ak bohat hi ziada acha shwal pocha ha so may dear main abi main es business main new hun so may dear main es business per main jab bhi kam karta hun so may dear main es business ko main bohat hi ziada main enjoy karat hun so may dear i like this business.

Senior Member shamsi is an unknown quantity at this point shamsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum demo account pe at least one month dena chahye ager ap us waqt bhi sahi se samjh na paye to apko or time dena chahye forex trading me demo account ki apni ehmiyat hai or new member of forex business k liye to best opportunity hai to hme avail krna chahye phir jb ap expert ho jao demo account me then apko live account join kr lena chahye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 660 1060 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)