+ Reply to Thread
Page 1032 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 32 532 932 982 1022 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1042 1082 1132 ... LastLast
Results 10,311 to 10,320 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Senior Member omarmessi is an unknown quantity at this point omarmessi's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i think it all depends on the terms of the understanding of each trader's own, and to what extent they are willing to learn and want to be bothered with the many existing studies, particularly those dealing with loss. Because usually the trader will quickly give up because often feel loss. when there are so many lessons contained in the loss !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    inside my opinion. beginner traders had to invest regarding 3 to actually 5 months to actually apply on demo account. many beginner traders get fail as a result of they actually ignores demo account and determined to speculate in real account while not apply
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Banned saqibazmat908 is an unknown quantity at this point saqibazmat908's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear___ ye to ap pey depend karta hy k apka mind kaisa hy about forex... ap forex ko sirf earning k leye join kar rahey hain ya intersted hain full or as a business choose kiya hy apney... ager apka mind sahi intersted hoto ap 5 mounth sahi proper mind k sath knowledge ban k apni live trading start kar saktey hain.. or phir ap sath sath live mey update b hotey rahey gey..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Namul is an unknown quantity at this point Namul's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a very nice path before currency trading demo question.my read several books and studies on some examples strategies.and always choose a strategy and follow it for at least a month in a demo account and if the account Please win and lose and analyze it is a work strategy.until, is a decent strategy, so it may take months to remember that it is better to lose money, then also just for practice when you want to trade skills. when ready and your strategy works very well for a few months, it is time to consider the emotional discipline.dont forget Forex success is 90% control of emotions. do not like to be greedy and not on trade, not to get angry when things loose, do not try to take revenge on the market, and patience everything you master your emotional study.but study until they are negotiating with real money.yes which continue to learn new things and improve our ability to control our own world.good forex opportunity.

Banned small dream is an unknown quantity at this point small dream's Avatar
    Thanks
    m michael buying and selling previous 36 months. in addition to m by no means end buying and selling with test bank account. mainly because test bank account are generally best for hoping brand new strategies. you will be buying and selling within genuine current market and not using a real income. thus aside your money at this time there almost everything can be genuine. so it's a very huge chance of you to improve our-self. m suggestions you never end test buying and selling when you finally comply with my personal preceding article.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by odrizaman View Post
    No time for a separate bank account for the practical test is that there
    A wonderful destination for finding and training sessions and after the rookies seems to be willing to go to help a real account of exactly why not?
    They can open a real account at the Bank and the practical techniques with experienced question bank
    I had only 5 more hours of physical activity and you have 5 years ago and opened as a small bank account with the help of my personal inner field exercises just got, it certainly is a better experience.
    The more we learn the better we get, without knowledge and skills , we will not able to do anything and get loss is the normal thing . But if we try to learn for gain lot of knowledge and develop our skills every day , i think make profit in forex trading is possible and easy .

Member syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before begin trading on real account, i spent concerning 4 out to 5 months out to apply on demo account. though demo account no more than using virtual capital, however i have out to treat demo account as do trade on real accounts out to improve our skills
    I Love Trading
    Visit my personal blog App Android Market
    -> Snipper (Full Lot's Trader)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syahir For This Useful Post:

abdul karim (2013-03-23), lucky mufti (2013-03-22)

Senior Member investor forex is an unknown quantity at this point investor forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think demo account is the initial step for every forex trader and you can continue in the demoforex account to test your methods and forex strategies and then that forex strategy can be use in the real forex trading

Senior Member nabiFX123 is an unknown quantity at this point nabiFX123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think learn about trading before start to do this business , we can start our learning by using the demo account we can get a good experience by using demo account , then we can go for live trade. Thanks

Banned ikhsan is an unknown quantity at this point ikhsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear brother, you are right. I think to master the forex business we take a long time. forex business is not an easy business, this business is very complicated so we need a lot of experience so that we can run this business well and being a successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1032 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 32 532 932 982 1022 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1042 1082 1132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)