+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 645 1045 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Senior Member imranumar is an unknown quantity at this point imranumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear we should spend a lot of time in demo because we Forex exchange traders should make sure that we use the demo trading to trade the Forex markets for 1 - 3 months. This is good as it offers a Forex exchange trader the time to gain good Forex knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point moneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    sure indeed demo account is the greatest place for those to know about the terms of trade, since the terms of trade involving the demo account to some actual account is identical. thus once we discover inside the demo account and can also trade nicely, then we can trade along with a genuine account also. thus indeed the demo account is vital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nassimaforex is an unknown quantity at this point nassimaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    hloo .. The time spent trading on a demo account is not what matters but how well you are trading profitably on the demo account. If you develop a good strategy that is profitable,
    you should trade with it for 2 months more before going to a live account. The live account you should use should be a cents account with minimum deposit in it. thanks for you ..

Banned umarshahzad1 is an unknown quantity at this point umarshahzad1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its depend upon your learning skills and concentration in learning and there is no time limitation in your learning process.When you make some good profit on consistent basis then you may take part in live trading.

Banned Altamash5 is an unknown quantity at this point Altamash5's Avatar
    Thanks
    my advice is before demo trading to read several forex a books and study on some strategies.and for example choose one strategy and always follow it for at least one month on demo account....

Banned mrk22 is an unknown quantity at this point mrk22's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a really nice question.my recommendation is before demo mercantilism to browse many forex a books and study on some methods.and as an example select one strategy and forever follow it for a minimum of one month on demo account,and please write down the wins and looses and analyze it if it's a operating strategy.until you may realize a really nice strategy,so it should takes months do not forget it's higher then loosing an excessive amount of cash only for active your mercantilism skills.then after you can prepared and your strategy works all right for some months then it's time to check on emotional discipline.dont forget success in forex ninetieth is dominant of emotions.like to not be greedy and to not over trade,not to get angry once loose a trade,not to try and take revenge from markets,and being patient these area unit all emotional study.but you may not master your study till you may not trade with real cash.yes we've got to stay on learn new things and improve our self our skills to master ourself in forex world.good luck

Senior Member saeed180 is an unknown quantity at this point saeed180's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will say demo account used for 3 months. after that used some bonus money for around 2-3 months, then start with real money and with low deposit ( don't go with big amount at 1st time...)

Member nadeembali is an unknown quantity at this point nadeembali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr aap new hain or zayda se zayda kam karna cahty hain forex busniess me to pehly aap ko demo account pr practice karni cahye takey aap ka expeiace bardh saky or aap zayada se zayda earn kar saky ....

Banned nassimaforex is an unknown quantity at this point nassimaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    hloo ... I spent seven months to train at a demo acc. if i get a bonus post then I use to try the reall acc and if I had mc then I'll go back to the demo acc. I usually enter the contest as well as a training tool because
    if I win I will get a free capital as a prize contest... good luck and thanks foor you ...

Banned shan.mughal is an unknown quantity at this point shan.mughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    l m trading last 3 years .and l never stop trading on demo account.because demo account are always good for trying new strategies.you will be trading in real market but not with real money.so aside the money there everything is real.so it is a very big opportunity for us to improve our-self.l advice you never stop demo trading after you follow my previous post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 645 1045 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)