+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Senior Member saraveen is an unknown quantity at this point saraveen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't have any text to check? Hait may be a terribly nice question.my recommendation is before demo commerce to scan many forex a books and study on some methods.and for instance opt for one strategy and continuously follow it for a minimum of one month on demo account,and please write down the wins and looses and analyze it if it's a operating strategy.until you may notice a awfully nice strategy,so it's going to takes months remember it's higher then loosing an excessive amount of cash only for active your commerce skills.then after you can prepared and your strategy works alright for a number of months then it's time to review on emotional discipline.dont forget success in forex ninetieth is dominant of emotions.like to not be greedy and to not over trade,not to get angry once loose a trade,not to attempt to take revenge from markets,and being patient these area unit all emotional study.but you may not master your study till you may not trade with real cash.yes we've to stay on learn new things and improve our self our skills to master ourself in forex world.good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asad rj is an unknown quantity at this point asad rj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new trader or mary khiyal ma apko tab tak demo account pa prectic karni chahiya jb tak apko trading ka bary ma sari information na mil jiay ap jitna zaida demo account pa prectic karo gy usma apka hi faida ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faysal53a is an unknown quantity at this point faysal53a's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should minimum three to five month spend in demo and trade in here minimum eight hour in a day then I think that the live trading will become more easy and comfortable so spend more time in demo trading so that you can earn more from forex trading

Banned tanmona is an unknown quantity at this point tanmona's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should keep on demo trading until you successively start making consistent profits on demo account when ever you want. It means when your strategy starts giving you more than 75% winning trades then you should go on your real account.

Senior Member gmrshahin is an unknown quantity at this point gmrshahin's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you should trading on demo account approximately 5 month above in demo it give you all skills and experience and have no mistakes in trading you can easily start it in real and can make profit by good trading with confidence . so demo is best to learn forex

Banned secret is an unknown quantity at this point secret's Avatar
    Thanks
    alomost 2 months
    and i think this is best time for demo

Senior Member muslih is an unknown quantity at this point muslih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all it takes is hard work and I think we as traders should start trading on a demo account, because it is indeed very important and we should be able to run patiently then all will go well and that is very good indeed and we as traders need to be calm and patient, it's very good indeed ....

Senior Member amir zaman is an unknown quantity at this point amir zaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yoiu said how much time we spend in forex demo ,just only one day is not enough for the trading and only one month is enough for the demo practic and after try quickly to open reall live account .

Member Arif Aminudin is an unknown quantity at this point Arif Aminudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    My demo only 2 weeks later skitar directly create a demo account in real .. I always profit because I might carelessly in entering the market .. but after losing my real account .. because I do not know anything

Member ali abbas is an unknown quantity at this point ali abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe once or twice start a demo account which are important ample you are able to stick to normal revenue and also a lot of participate in in the demo accounts could make an individual distress when faced with the actual accounts because the accounts is not since an easy task to acquire revenue just as any demo account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)