+ Reply to Thread
Page 1003 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1013 1053 1103 1503 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Senior Member dalowan is an unknown quantity at this point dalowan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Demo trading, you should not trade real money directly, without the expense of the trial, because you need times to learn the basic principles of the trading, and the ability to predicted a great, and know when you do open deals. whether the sale or purchase, and avoid losing money quickly and easily !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj000 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How much is need to the gell that is depend on the so it may takes months don't forget it is better then loosing too much money just for practicing your trading skills.then when you will ready and your strategy works very well for a few months then the system is up****e.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Traders is an unknown quantity at this point Traders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good Question, It is very necessary for traders to work on real account they must work before on real account they work on demo, Because in demo we getting knowledge about the desire market means to know the market graph, so when you satisfy that now i am perfet then go to real account and trade.

Senior Member investor forex is an unknown quantity at this point investor forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i want to trade forex in live account,first i trade in my demo forex account.If i get to success in demo forex account,then i start in my real forex account.It has depended on my demo forex trading.

Senior Member grenademansionforexss is an unknown quantity at this point grenademansionforexss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    running forex trading with heart i think that you have to trade in the demo account about the forex trading.till then you know how to trade well trade in the forex trading without the greed and with the cool mind in the forex trading. in the forex trading to the time till that you are get the all of the important and the all of the things

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should spend at list 3 hour to forex trade to make a good earning and i have give a 2 - 4 hour a day and its a great to use for me or i like this so much and until you will find a very nice strategy so it may takes months don't forget it is better then loosing too much money just for practicing your trading skills. then i have the bonus.

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar aap samajhtay hain kay aap ab is kaabil ho gaya hain kay aap bhi forex main trading kar kay monthly earning kar saktay hain aur apne loss ko control kar saktay hain to aap ko bina kissi time ko zaya kiye bagair hi real main trading start kar daini chahiye. Aap ko kam say kam four month to achi tarha say demo per practice karni chaiiye taakay aap aik achay aur successful trader ban saken.

Senior Member jasim_99 is an unknown quantity at this point jasim_99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i start working then dafinately i will work in demo account for some time like for atleast 6 months then i will move towords the actual account for better trading.

Senior Member sibla is an unknown quantity at this point sibla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on one's grasping power & commitment may be even after spending month on demo account one is no't expert enough tto trade on real account and may be just few days practice may make one good trader .

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How much time to spend in demo trading before going into real account trading depends on the individual ability to learn and acquire knowledge. One that learns and understand quickly will go into real account trading before one that does not understand fast. But the minimum time to spend in demo trading is about 3months.a

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1003 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1013 1053 1103 1503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)