+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 630 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 6295

Thread: Hume zyada knowledge kahan se milti hai? forum ya trading?

Senior Member mateen is an unknown quantity at this point mateen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that we get so much knowledge and information about forex from forum because in forum there are points which teach us about forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prince09 is an unknown quantity at this point prince09's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will say both. If you have very strong in Technical Analysis, then you may increase your lot size according to market to get huge profits. If you are familiar with technical analysis, then you should be expert. The expert should always try to follow discipline trades, so technical analysis is more important than MM. MM is basic and can easily learn in minutes and may got practice in demo. May be i am wrong. Let us discuss. forex is a good job..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RowenaM is an unknown quantity at this point RowenaM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is no more done in a traditional manner. Many forums have come online and are delivering in a very good manner. The output of the forums is also comparable to the results of the traditional platform for forex trading.

Senior Member dhuddy is an unknown quantity at this point dhuddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamain ziyada knowledge trading sy pehly hi akatha hi karna chahiye trading ko knowledge or experience k baghair nai karna chahiye kyun k yeh bohat different business dosray tamam business sy ismin ghalti ki koi gunjaish nai hoti yeh bohat hi ziyada risky ha.

Senior Member zawar is on a distinguished road zawar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we gain much and complete knowledge and information about forex only learned from a froum a i think that experience only can be gain from a trading

Senior Member issssou is an unknown quantity at this point issssou's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right i agree with you funds management is very important to stay survive for a very long time in foreign exchange ,forex is dicy and the management will give you the luck and cover the shortage in the strategies.

Senior Member moh44497 is an unknown quantity at this point moh44497's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will suggest you to practice well in your demo account.look after the indicators.keep indicators for your reference.and do not trust fully on indicators.if you are confident that you can make profit in forex trading then enter into the real account with minimum capital

Senior Member subhan7 is an unknown quantity at this point subhan7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Advice to any novice must first learn how to manage your money, yes, that the administration of the money from my point of view is more important than learning technical analysis
    Because the poor management of money is the most important reasons for the loss of traders............

Senior Member malic is an unknown quantity at this point malic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    sab say ziyada knowlege to mjhay abhi tak to is forum say hi mil rahi hai. As I think k yeh portion to bana hi newbie kliyay hai.I mean to say General forex discussion and Forex begginers. is ma choti choti say point say baat samjha di gai hai. and jo baat samajh nhi ati I just search it from the different sites. and trading ki asal samajh demo account ma sa bhi milti rehti hai. demo account is enough for practise.
    bhi her insaan ki apni soch hote hy mjy lagat hy k humy sab sy zeyada knowlag froum sy he milta hy is main humy kafi sari chezoo ka pata chal jata hy

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the management of the money from my point of view is more important than learning technical analysis because the poor management of money is the most important reasons for the loss of traders . OK..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 630 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)