+ Reply to Thread
Page 483 of 630 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 481 482 483 484 485 493 533 583 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 6295

Thread: Hume zyada knowledge kahan se milti hai? forum ya trading?

Senior Member shomakundar456 is an unknown quantity at this point shomakundar456's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine facility is the champion way to cross gracious knowledge because in assembly there are some athlete traders and they are very squeamish organism they ever conclude paradisaical to helpfulness the new traders and then we should piss effectuate in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alizey is on a distinguished road alizey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in my opinion we can get gt knowledge from both but practice makes this work easy so when we are doing trading so it can makes us better in future so i believe that trading is more useful for knowledge than forum but it does not mean that we can not get knowledge from forum. it is also good for get knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member TANVEER AHMAD is an unknown quantity at this point TANVEER AHMAD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowledge humain forum say milta hai our us knowledge ko apply kar kay humain trading say experiecne milta hai. trading main hum sirf apply kar rahay hotay hain per forum per hum problem sharing kartay hain jis say hum knowledge gain kartay hain

Senior Member barbrahenkel458 is an unknown quantity at this point barbrahenkel458's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sab say ziyada knowlege to mjhay abhi tak to is forum say hi mil rahi hai. As I think k yeh portion to bana hi newbie kliyay hai.I mean to say General forex discussion and Forex begginers. is ma choti choti say point say baat samjha di gai hai. and jo baat samajh nhi ati I just search it from the different sites. out tp

Member ar.traders334 is on a distinguished road ar.traders334's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ka knowledge humain forum say bhi milta hai or trading karny say bhi forum say humain..basic ka pata chalta hai or trading karny say experience milta hai or agar galti ho jye than or bhi learn karny ko milta hai insan jitna apni galti say sekhta hai utna ksi cheez say nai sekhta

Senior Member riadh1000 is an unknown quantity at this point riadh1000's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think both are major sources of foreign exchange trading.There learning is endless and the learning is very true.A forex trader can learn many essential conditions of the forum because traders share their experience in the real trading forum.Again by trade, a trader can find its limitation not theoretically.Foreign currency can be also obtained by traders.

Senior Member Aiman waqar will become famous soon enough Aiman waqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both places se hamen acha knowledge mil jata hay Forex business main earning achi hay ye ek huge money system hay hamary leye is business main work kar kay hum huge money earn kar jaty hain magar ek trader agar acha learn nai kary ga to earning possible nai hoti is leye hamen demo accounts se acha experience mil jata hay or is forum se bhi acha knowledge

Member bvgfcd is an unknown quantity at this point bvgfcd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a beginner in Forex trading, can you recommend that you only have to look at the first demo account so you have multiple concepts and information about Forex trading. There is no difference between real and demo account account, but in the demo account there is no real money. And in addition, you will learn about currency trading in the forum for many people here are happy to help the UN body, clear your doubts in the forums.

Senior Member abdulrehmanmunzar is on a distinguished road abdulrehmanmunzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyal se knowledge to hamain Forums se milta ha magar experience hm ko trading krnay se hi hota ha.Q k ap jab knowledge hasil kr letay hain to us knowledge ko use krnay k lye apko trading krna parti ha.Or jab ap trading karain gay or phir jab ap profit ya loss me jao gay to ap ka experience increase ho ga.

Member webtech is an unknown quantity at this point webtech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me now it is the best in the world because it is the only business giving me the chance to invest my money and make some profits without wasting long time and going to work place also it is very intereting so it has all the advantages of the good business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 483 of 630 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 481 482 483 484 485 493 533 583 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)