+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 730 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 7296

Thread: Is This Your First Investment in Forex ?

Banned hamadaosa is on a distinguished road hamadaosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex jo hai woh aik acha aur best business hai kion kay hum is kay andar earning karah sakta hain acha profit kay sath woh bhi aik kaam waqat kay andar. may na khud aik acha profit hasil kia hai dosara business say zayda hasil kia hai. tabhi may na is business ko chose kia hai apni life kay andar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am investing money in forex since 2012 I already lost so much money. But till not I didn't get anything from this market. But I didn't give up I am trying. You will lose your first investment if you do not know the market properly and if your investment is small. You should have big investment first time and good skills and knowledge for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before making any investment you have to meditate and be honest with yourself. If you are aware that you have not achieved a good performance in your practice account you should not invest. It is better to devote more time to preparation and study. This is a way to avoid losses that can lead to the abandonment of the profession.

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is too hard for beginner..I think we should not invest in forex market first time .. need more knowledge and experience about this business before investing money in forex . we need learn first about this business and then try to practice in bonus account by Indian Forum

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this is my first investment. After one month I invest in forex. I also practice demo account also to improve my skill and experience. I always try to open small position with small lot size. I think more knowledge is needed for open big lot in forex.

Member second is an unknown quantity at this point second's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right forex me starting k time live account me kaam karo and few months earning ka bilkul b na socho only experience gain karo little lot size ko use karte apni koi strategy ko b select karo jis per ap ne kaam karna he and apna koi ek trading pair select karo ta k jab ap expert ho jaen to ap enjoy karo ge

Junior Member mnouman0300 is an unknown quantity at this point mnouman0300's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes friend il is critical to find out and also the fundamentals of forex to not miss the beginning of career
    so he should apply the demo account for you and take the expertise
    to study the analysis of indicator as a result of the start is difficult thanks to lack of expertise

Member mushtaq is an unknown quantity at this point mushtaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all ager ap ny pehli martaba invest kiya hai to ap ko chayia k ap small trade open karay q ky ap ky pas experience na honay ki waja sy ap trade loss b kar saktay hain or ak new trader ko chayia k ap real account ma trading karnay sy pehlay ap demo account per trading karay q k ap ko wahe per bhot si malomat milay gi or ap phir real trade ma ghalti nahe karo gay

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did first investment in forex was $100. and I trade without knowledge..I lost that money within two days. I have been learning trading forex. I am still in forex trading business because I really believe that someday I can get success in this business

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first perform not invest money on forex, first perform a lot of practice upabout demo account. gain a lot of knowledge and expertise about forex trading. first perform practice upabout demo account with regard to almost 5 to 6 several weeks and after that aspire to investment on real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 730 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)