+ Reply to Thread
Page 908 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 906 907 908 909 910 918 958 1008 ... LastLast
Results 9,071 to 9,080 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Senior Member student is an unknown quantity at this point student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    i think there are lot of traders who do not satisfy from their earnings from forex. the big reason is that they have very less money in their account and they do not know how to earn money from that money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member student is an unknown quantity at this point student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there are lot of traders who do not satisfy from their earnings from forex. the big reason is that they have very less money in their account and they do not know how to earn money from that money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trading4life is an unknown quantity at this point trading4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    untill now i'am joining forex i am earning a very big amount of profit , some time i make more than a 50k in a month just because of forex trading, so most of people will move to make large money doing forex

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvi View Post
    No, now am not very much satisfied by my forex earnings because my account capital is very small Thus am gathering some good amount of capital which can generate me very good income by which i can remain satisfied.
    satisfaction we can feel satisfied with our sense of what we get from the trading process in which we live in a real account, so that we as traders must also understand the generation of trading that makes us better understand these rules

Senior Member fnf2020 is an unknown quantity at this point fnf2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm happy with my trading and making money. I'm one university student and also selling can be my personal segment occasion job it then provide me personally a good deal of funds to fulfill the purchases in a so brief moment. Beneath long term i will certainly attempt to promote my own earning. Forex will be best at all of.

Senior Member symoon24 is an unknown quantity at this point symoon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have yet to be satisfied with my trading style and strategy and that is the reason why I am still learning and testing other trading style before deciding which of them that best suits me...I think, when anybody earn from forex he will be also happy.

Senior Member bilal12 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes exactly i am very satisfied with my forex earning ....as i have much experience in forex trading and my analysis power has become very strong so i have earn a lot in forex trading so i am very happy to join forex...

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am so satisfied from my earning in trading... because in one month
    sometimes i can double or triple my money ,,so i am soo happy with my earning,,

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by incomplete View Post
    hi bro,I am satisfied with forex trading and earning. I am a student and trading is my part time work it give me enough money to change my life in a very short time. In future i will try to increased my earning. Forex is best at all.best of luck forex trading.
    For me until now i still didn't satisfied with my earning in forex. That is because my earning in forex still very little. That is why until now i keep trading and learning everytime to improve my profit until get in good limit. I have some goal of my trading forex which i want to getting and i hope that is will happen in close time.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by incomplete View Post
    hi bro,I am satisfied with forex trading and earning. I am a student and trading is my part time work it give me enough money to change my life in a very short time. In future i will try to increased my earning. Forex is best at all.best of luck forex trading.
    I think no such strategy from which we can be only make a good amount of profit and its better to trade with some discipline and with concentration so that we can make good profit just avoid greed and try to trade with some patients and control your emotions and i am just working hard here in trading so that i can earn more .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 908 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 906 907 908 909 910 918 958 1008 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)