+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai low capital se aap trading kar rahe hai to ye problem nahi hai, problem ye hai ki humare ko regular income lena sikhna hoga bhai, jisse trading mein humare ko bahut hi badiya profits yaha par hone lag jaate hai ek baar consistent sikhna hota hai bhai.
    low capital hone se kuch nahi hota hai trader ke pass kaam ka kitna experience hai ye jaruri hota hai trader ke pass acha experience hone se trader low capital se hi achi trading kar pata hai yaha par kaam karna ana chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes when trading forex of course I consider i am satisfied by Forex earning ,because Forex business is the best source of money . I think every successful Forex traders are satisfied about Forex earn . There are no other suitable and profitable business like Forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me apni forex earning ke sath setisfied hun isme koi shak nhi he bhai forex ek esa busines he jisme aap agarchahe to hardworkkrke ashi success hasil kr skte ho isme koi shak nhi he bhai je bat ekdum sahi he me isko manta hun

mearvat
    Yes best thing in business is trading in Forex is very convenient because you don't have a job and is at the same time is difficult because work statement through the House and I love working in Forex and why I will always so Allah

Member Noman 4659 is on a distinguished road Noman 4659's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am satisfied with forex business. It is very good business and gives us a good opportunity to earn profit without any investment. Through this forum, After posting you will receive bonus, Through this bonus you can trade and get profit. There is no limit of education, Age, Gender in forex.

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like forex trading because iam busy in the job I can trade in my spare time therfore forex trading is very favorite business. Forex trading can start with the small investment and little effort make your good trader.
    Success in the forex trading is based on the proper knowledge about forex trading and prectiece it veryeasy to gain by website most of the website are available for learning forex trading.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear as one forex trader I really consider you are in beginning level and you are trying to get satisfied by earning huge amount of money . But i am very much satisfied by this business , because i am a old trader and i learn how to earn money from this business . i want to doo this business as a life time business .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sifi View Post
    dear as a trader in forex I see I am not happy about my profit because I still trading with low capital investment so in order to improve the profit that I make every day, I need to use a new strategy or continue to improve their skills on forex
    Bhai low capital se aap trading kar rahe hai to ye problem nahi hai, problem ye hai ki humare ko regular income lena sikhna hoga bhai, jisse trading mein humare ko bahut hi badiya profits yaha par hone lag jaate hai ek baar consistent sikhna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend in trading forex I absolutely think I am satisfied with forex trading and I think we all are satisfied with with forum and forex trading because we are just making money with the posting bonus and we should know that if we can earn and learn then we can take it profession.

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is very good market the main reason for loss is lack of our affisency and our prectiece therfore we have to face loss in forex trading. Success of the forex trading is based on the proper knowledge about forex trading and proper prectiece make your good trader so keep learning and keep prectiece on demo account before real trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)