+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 178 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Senior Member kurma is an unknown quantity at this point kurma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that hedging is a very nice thing from the stop loss and that's what I do when a loss and it is so nice to me and I thought of the hedging we can learn again and that is a very good thing and we must remain ready and wait ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chawli is an unknown quantity at this point chawli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is very important in forex trading business because in this a Forex trader can reduce his risk of loss but it is very technical and sensitive to apply, be careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zubair001 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair001's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedge yeh hotah ai kay agaar tujhay is kaam main boaht ziada nuksaan ho raha hai to tu is main boaht dehaan say reh or is main ziada say ziada dehaan say kaam kar ta kay is kaam ka tujhay ziada say ziada pta lagay.

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    edge are included in one of the risk management system Most traders easy You should avoid this strategy, porque will hamper your mind mentally to continue to follow the market movement does it That traders are practical

Member Mcmoney is an unknown quantity at this point Mcmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is to stop lose of one position with another one with the same ylue burt in the other way. One lot up with one lot down. So you block losing but also winning. For me Hedging is dangerous but at some time very helpfull.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akksh01 View Post
    It prevents us from a very big loss and also lock our little profit. Often i want to do hedging but fails. Hedging is not so easy and simple i feel it shows that we arent sure about the market and movement and we are guessing of the direction and this can be dangerous.
    hanji hedging se tarder ka loss control mein rehta hai lkein hedging karna asaan nahi hota,trader ko eske liye kaafi experienced hona jaroroi hota hai jisse wo kisi ek direction ko achhe se samajh sakein aur aisa tabhi hoga jab tarder market mein achhe se analysis karlega..

Banned subnkur is an unknown quantity at this point subnkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    i fully dis similar to hedging if i hedge. then it should be the only real choice there for everyone with no other choice can be used. i'm this ensures that we argent sure regarding the current market in addition to movements in addition to i am speculating of the route and this can be dangerous!

Member akksh01 is an unknown quantity at this point akksh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It prevents us from a very big loss and also lock our little profit. Often i want to do hedging but fails. Hedging is not so easy and simple i feel it shows that we arent sure about the market and movement and we are guessing of the direction and this can be dangerous.

Banned step123 is an unknown quantity at this point step123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Support And Resistance Levels
    A support level could be the previous low. The resistance level could be the previous days high point, or better known as a peak. After a resistance level has been broken, it will usually become a support level should the instrument you are trading declines again. When the instrument moves down and breaks he support then this becomes the new low. Looking at it the other way if the instrument moves higher through the resistance level, this becomes the new high.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is where a trader performs both buy and sell at the same price. This technique only works some time when the markets are volatile and trying to form a direction and you do not know which side to perform a trade and you can Hedge but at the end you need to close one trade and continue with other , so still you need to decide which trade to close.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 178 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)