+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 178 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    i totally dis like hedging if i hedge . then it SHOULD be the only option available to me and no other option can be used . i feel it shows that we arent sure about the market and movement and we are guessing of the direction and this can be dangerous !
    agree. ma b hedging ko dislike krta hu is se acha ap stoploss ka tool use kr lo, hedging me ap phas jate hain na un lots ko khtam kr skte na kuch or kr skte, is liye mujhe nh pasand, ye ap usi sorat me akro jb ap ka account wash hone lage
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use capital management FIRM with trading the best way of hedging and trading skill Also complete so as i have a need to join this trading each and all the time if the trader is using it to understand how to open and close properly hedging

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wahyono is an unknown quantity at this point wahyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We make 2 hedge position with the same contrary to the lot, and I think it is a way of managing the loss and I prefer to do hedging before the event of the loss of the cutloss or wearing a stop loss, because of the experience that we are going to learn and it's very nice and patient with us as traders will be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji hedging usko kaha jata hain jab hum ek sath 2 order open karte hain lekin dono order ek dusre ke opposite hota hain matlab ki ek buy aur ek sell karte hain dono ek sath kiya jata hain hedging kafi dangerous hoti hain bhaiya
    hanji hedging mein ek saat 2 order open kiye jaate hai aur ek mein buy or dusre mein sell kiya jaata hai,hedging mein trader ko ye samajh bahut mushkil hota hai ki wo pehle kaunsi trade ko close karein esliye hedging mujhe nahi lagta karna thik hai..

Member khdajwa is an unknown quantity at this point khdajwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that securing is to start two or more dealing roles in the other with each other in the same as a times and in one Forex couples. In my experiences,as you should prevent this technique, because it will slow down your mind psychologically to continue to adhere to the markets as an activity !!

Banned liamcaleb is an unknown quantity at this point liamcaleb's Avatar
    Thanks
    we absolutely dis like hedging only hedge. after that it should be the only real selection accessible to everyone without various other selection can be used. i find myself it shows that all of us arent guaranteed in regards to the market place as well as movement as well as we are estimating on the course and this can be hazardous!

Member samsonsamuel is an unknown quantity at this point samsonsamuel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is very beneficial buying and selling method. It puts a stop to all of us from your extremely massive damage and also fasten our little benefit. Often i would like to complete hedging although isn't able. Hedging isn't so easy and simple. Can easily just about any physique here supply me just about any origin coming from where i can acquire its strong knowledge.

Member stephenamit is an unknown quantity at this point stephenamit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is extremely helpful exchanging method. The idea inhibits all of us from a extremely huge reduction and also locking mechanism our tiny revenue. Frequently i would like to accomplish hedging although is not able. Hedging is just not consequently simple and easy. May almost any entire body in this article give me almost any resource coming from exactly where i am able to get it is deep knowledge.

Member saulseth is an unknown quantity at this point saulseth's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i absolutely dis similar to hedging easily hedge. and then it should be the only real option accessible to me personally without different option may be used. personally i think the idea implies that most of us arent sure regarding the marketplace and also movements and also we are estimating from the direction which could be hazardous!

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daikhy jab ap ki trade buy par chal rahe hoti hai aur wo loss mi ja rahe hoti hai tab ap ik aur lot open karty hain aur wo sell mai tou isy hum kahty hain hedging yai karna kese had tak galat bhi hai kio k is tarah ki trade ka koi faida nahe hai....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 178 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)