+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 178 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Senior Member muripah is an unknown quantity at this point muripah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have to be ready and all will be fine with a focus and hard work would be so mean and all will be good with ready and all it took was patient and could always focus will be very meaningful and all need process and patience was very important.and hedging positions that always put it in balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mkopi is an unknown quantity at this point mkopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you know that there some trades that have gone wrong the best thing that you can do is hedge and that is when you know that you must make the profits the smaller trades in between others is one of the way that you can make sure you have done

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji hedging wo hota hain jismein trader buy aur sell dono hi ek sath karta hain lekin aisa karke kafi trader earn bhi karte hain unke pass exit point acha hota hain lekin jo exit thik jagah nahi lete hain wo hedging mein kafi loss karte hain
    sahi kaha apne hedging me dono tarf trading karni hoti hai aise me ek taraf me loss aur dusre taraf me profit hota hai isme ek baat dhyan rakhne wali hai aap chahe kitna bhi trading kar len apko kewal loss hi hoga profit kamai karne me bahut mehnat lagegi.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge is a way of trading with two opposite direction With the same volume and destination to holding-losses but this is violence of rules so it is not good for the trader and I must avoid from any type of hedging to survive

Senior Member fhaoukna is an unknown quantity at this point fhaoukna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that this methodes is used for a reduction or avoiding the loss when a traders as an enters a trade and finds that the price goes against his trade.That time he opens opposite traded and really can waits for a trade to make profit.But this is not a better solutions of a trades.A traders as uses hedge when he doesn't understand the market condition clearly,but I think that time a trader should avoid trading !!

Senior Member merak is an unknown quantity at this point merak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it was trading with the way we went with two positions and the same number of lots for the purpose of securing a profit and loss statement and it does often I do from that process we will learn a lot. and it was very nice to us.

Senior Member koutsyab is an unknown quantity at this point koutsyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that we must have experience using techniques untuyk as a lockdown, because the techniques is quited as a complicated, because there is one that should be let go and we must be prepared really to mentally, mentally strong can help to take better decisions really !!

Senior Member pourahwalo is an unknown quantity at this point pourahwalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The hedging means the keeping the buying and the selling the same pairs at the same times. I have done at many times just to minimize loss. it always good idea to hedges as when the sufficient deposit is there !!

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab ap trade mai koi entry li hio aur ik trade mai ap buy par hn aur wo loss mai hn tou ap foran sell kar dain yai hedge hota hai yai magar yao ap ko nahe karna chayay kio k yai ik bhut big risk hota hai both trade ap ki galat way par chalti hain,,,.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji hedging wo hota hain jismein trader buy aur sell dono hi ek sath karta hain lekin aisa karke kafi trader earn bhi karte hain unke pass exit point acha hota hain lekin jo exit thik jagah nahi lete hain wo hedging mein kafi loss karte hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 178 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)