+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 178 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging aik buht hi zyada risky method hay or es method ko wohi log use kertay hay jin kay pass buht zyada experience hoti hay ya jin k pass buht zyada capital hoti hay.nai traders ko chaheye k wo hedging se dor rahay.or apne method se trading karen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hedging aik aisa tareqa hai jis main trader matlab buy ki trade lagay aur market down side py chali jay tu aisi condition main agar woh apni trade ko band nahi karna chahta ho aur mazeed loss bhi na karna chahta ho tu aisi condition main woh aik sell ki bhi enry ly leta hai takeh uska balance ya equity mazeed drop na ho jay yeni keh aik hi pair 2nun taraf ki trade ko hedging kaha jata hai
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging in forex is just as ameans as a controller or as a risk mitigation. A more complex hedge as defined as a hedge as the adoption of any strategy or trade that rates as a movable movement in compensation allowing traders to offset the risks that occur in other trading on financial markets! and Hedge is one of the ways of forex trading where you can place trades in both directions but in that case you have to close your trades against the trend so you will not get more losses from such trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Ap ka question bohat acha ha . hanji hedge karna mean k same price pr buy or sell karna aur aise trader ko es business me kaam nahi karna chahiye aur trader ko hamesha apne analysis ke hisaab se he trade ko open kar ke usmein stop loss aur take profit lagana chahiye..is SE hmary knowledge m azafa hoga or hum market ko Jan saken gy.... Thank you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-07-01)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I would say that hedging is simple as opening two positions in the opposite direction to making expectations as an advantage of both positions. But the resources are also used by traders to be locked in as bad a trade so the losses are stopped until they reach the point where they know that the price will turn around, and then they open the fence! and ordinary Hedging is to open a position for currency A, then open upside position for this position on the same currency. This type of hedging protects the trader from getting a margin call, because the second position will increase if the first loses, and vice versa

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g nice definition bur mujhy headge kiy trading passand nhi in he kyub keh headge trading bohat riski he our mey is business me ziada risk lena passand nhi krta and oske ilawa is chiz ko koi koi brokers allow nhi krta like instaforex ye chiz like nhi krta jnb g

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), nadia (2018-06-27), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-27), sakigbest (2018-06-27), Unregistered (4)

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course that the main use of the Accumulated Distribution as Lines is to detect as the difference between price as motion and volume as motion. An example of an Accumulated Distribution Line is shown below in a fund chart traded on the Nasdaq 100 stock really !! and Hedge or Hedging is a strategy by opening two opposite positions in the market to avoid higher losses. Many people think this is a good strategy to help our margins ,,, But on implementing this strategy it is very difficult to do because it will be very difficult to find the right time to close the order

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to focus and everything will be fine with managing well and all can be good to be able to focus and all the required process and as our traders must be ready and all need process and patience and hedging happens because we order with lot which is the same as opposite positions and that could mean managing losses or securing profits. and I found that Hedging strategy by utilizing correlation as a couple. You can prevent big minus minuses, with trends trading. I also trade with trends, so it's important to analyze trends, traders have the discipline to rule as a trading system really !!

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is a very helpful method of exchanging. This idea prevents us all from huge reductions as well as our small revenue-locking mechanism. Often I want to do hedging even though I can not. Hedging is not so simple and easy. Hopefully almost the entire body in this article gives me almost all the resources that come from where I can get it is deep knowledge. and Hedging is a very profitable buying and selling method. It stops us all from enormous damage and also accelerates our small benefits. Often I want to finish hedging even though I can not. Hedging is not easy and simple. It could be just about physical here that gives me almost any origin from which I can gain a strong knowledge.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you buy and sell goods means commodities, sell silver, currency pairs, or any induser at the same time, then this is called hedging but I do not like hedging because I think only the instituinal do it because they have large amounts of funds and Hedging is a very useful trading technique. It prevents us from huge losses and also locks in our little profit. Often I want to do hedging but fail. Hedging is not easy and simple. Can the agency here give me any source from where I can gain profound knowledge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 178 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)