+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 178 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Banned zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 Times in 3,697 Posts
    you do not follow any of the money you will not be able to pay a hedge of money or you have to do something like that because you are working in a foreign exchange business and you have to say that you are doing a lot of things as well we have a business that is trading in a business that has a lot of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zahraali989 For This Useful Post:

AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-01-30), goldmaster (2019-01-30), jellybelly2017 (2019-01-30), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-30), Unregistered (2), zahidali (2019-01-30), Zulqarnain (2019-01-30)

Member mooon has a reputation beyond repute mooon has a reputation beyond repute mooon has a reputation beyond repute mooon has a reputation beyond repute mooon has a reputation beyond repute mooon has a reputation beyond repute mooon has a reputation beyond repute mooon has a reputation beyond repute mooon has a reputation beyond repute mooon has a reputation beyond repute mooon has a reputation beyond repute mooon's Avatar
    village haji baloch khan leghari talko sinjhor dist sanghar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 612 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge fund mane hum kiobbahi maloom nahi or nahi hum us use kaer rHy hun hum to forexdrading Per hi practice I kaer kay aghay knowledge pur kary hum ya kam kar saghty hune or hum us mane ziyada practice kane say hum zayda ach profit laysaghtay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mooon For This Useful Post:

AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-01-30), goldmaster (2019-01-30), jellybelly2017 (2019-01-30), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-30), Unregistered (2), zahidali (2019-01-30), zahraali989 (2019-01-30), Zulqarnain (2019-01-30)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi mana tu ak bt kabhi bhe hedge money ko follow nhi keay hai or na he us ko like karta ho muja joo bhe work karna hota hai ma sirf forex trading ma asani say karta ho us leay huma cheya ka asani say sirf hum forex ma work kar or apna hasab say he huma trading karne cheya jesa hum achi trading bhe keh sakha

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-01-30), goldmaster (2019-01-30), jellybelly2017 (2019-01-30), mooon (2019-01-30), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-30), Unregistered (2), zahraali989 (2019-01-30), Zulqarnain (2019-01-30)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    you have an equity bid then you can not call the account margin because it does not go anywhere it is also a tab on the track that the trend has changed and it has lost its deal and its loss has not yet been done we have to deal with the loss of the deal in the deal we do not use traders as hedging but we do not have any business to buy it.
    all viewers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-01-30), goldmaster (2019-01-30), mooon (2019-01-30), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-30), zahidali (2019-01-30), zahraali989 (2019-01-30), Zulqarnain (2019-01-30)

Member AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 505 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is simply coming up with a way to protect yourself against big loss think of a hedge as getting insurance on your trade hedging is a way to reduce the amount of loss you would incur if something unexpected happened

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AliAbbasNaqvi For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-01-30), jellybelly2017 (2019-01-30), mooon (2019-01-30), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-30), zahidali (2019-01-30), zahraali989 (2019-01-30), Zulqarnain (2019-01-30)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been able to teach him a lot and I have a lot of money from him, but I do not know if he has a lot of money and I have a lot of money that he has been able to do, and he has a lot of work to do, but he has to take care of him and he will have to take care of him. If I do not know what to do and what I have done, I have no idea what I am doing, but I do not know what I'm doing for my men, I do not know what I mean when I was a kid. I'm going to have to leave you alone because I have not been able to spend time with you

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

mooon (2019-01-30), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-30)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is very useful trading technique. It prevents us from a very big loss and also lock our little profit. Often i want to do hedging but fails. Hedging is not so easy and simple. Can any body here give me any source from where i can get its deep knowledge ?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-01-30), mooon (2019-01-30), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-30)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge means buying and selling at the same point if you buy and sell at one point but this is not the best hedge not the best in trading I don't like hedging in trading a lot of time we lose a lot when hedging in trade so this trade is not the best and I do not like hedging in trading at one buy or sell point hedging in trading and hedg emeans 1 keep on buying the selling pr pair match fo point with hona lazmi ni hn bass ye is hota lie hnk eap loss ki trade I mazeed loss as your bacha sakoo bass vese account washed hone to hota time use hn

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is the beginning and at the beginning we can reduce our losses% and it will help us to understand the reasons for loss so we have to get knowledge about this and like trading strategies there are pros and cons there is no debate about it but maybe only me but when i doubt hi donot even put two trades in the opposite direction i just let the market decode for me which my trade must be but. much safer than that

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge means buying and selling at one point if you enter in trade and trade in one buy and sell point this is a hedge but hedge trading is not the best this is risky trading i think this is not the best trade so i don't not like this trade, not the best, this is risky trading and I don't like this risk and a hedge is a trading strategy in which an investor seeks to reduce the risk of adverse price movements on security, commodities or the currency he has in one market by taking a position or combination of positions in other markets. I often want to hedge but fail. Hedging is not easy and simple.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 178 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)