+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 178 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging matlab ek hi point pe buy and sell ka order open karna ye trader tab karta hai jab use market ka future move pata hota hai like pair swing karegi ek point se dusare point tak

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Supi298 For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2019-04-02)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys i just want to warn you all from this thief adnan alamayreh, he managed one of my accounts and made me lose over 8,000 $ in one night and promised me to give me the money back but he never did, over a year..and to prove my point just check this link out

https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?9716-Alamayreh80&

he was banned from more than a website and everytime he moves to another and keep stealing people's money///plz be careful he is bad man

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 293 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup.hedging is the one trading type in which we lock our loss and equity in some numbers. Its really a loss type that may be cause of your account washing. that's why,you shouldn't try to hedge your funds during trading. But try to use only strop loss to be safe your account form complex conditions. Moreover, to break a hedge is a art that you should be learn. otherwise, try to avoid this strategy.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys i just want to warn you all from this thief adnan alamayreh, he managed one of my accounts and made me lose over 8,000 $ in one night and promised me to give me the money back but he never did, over a year..and to prove my point just check this link out

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is very useful trading technique. It prevents us from a very big loss and also lock our little profit. Often i want to do hedging but fails. Hedging is not so easy and simple. Can any body here give me any source from where i can get its deep knowledge ?

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Hedge Definition: A Hedge is a trading strategy whereby an investor seeks to reduce the risk of an adverse price movement on a security, commodity or currency that he owns in one market by taking a position or combination of positions in other markets. This "hedging" practice began when public futures markets were established in the late 1800s to allow for efficient price protection in the agricultural commodity markets. The risk mitigating process has expanded over the years to include futures contracts for hedging currencies, precious metals, energy, and interest rates. Although futures contracts are the most popular medium for hedging strategies, other vehicles typically used are forwards, swaps, options, insurance policies, and many types of over the counter derivative products. An investor will use this strategy if he is unsure of what the market may do and wants to protect his downside risk. Setting a forex stop-order is not necessarily considered a "hedge" since it can be accomplished in the same market, yet it does mitigate downside risk. Hedging requires a cost-benefit analysis since hedging instruments do require premiums and commissions or spreads to be paid. Typically, an investor knowledgeable in options will sell a call option to offset the cost of buying a Put option. The Put guarantees downside protection and potential for gain, while the Call limits the upside, thereby "locking in" a profit on the security or currency.
    g han me apki bat sey agree krta ho.
    headge ak riski trading style he jo keh bohat kam use hota hr headge trading me sab sey difficult kam hota he safely exit krna kyun keh agr ak trade profit me closed hogi to 2nd loss me rahegi or wo loss kitna increase ya decrease ho sakta he koi pata nahi hota..
    is trading style ko tab hi use kiya jana chahye jab apko lagey keh apka account balance khatray mey hai warna is Trading style ka use mat kiya jay.

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,774 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi hum kabi bhe money ko hdge ma nahi lna cheya ya hum trade nhi karne cheya jes huma bhe acha profit mil sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum forex trading ma kama sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum forex ma kar ka aga tak he hum succeful hona chata hai tu hum bhe acha work kama sakhta ha

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goldmaster For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2019-01-30), zahidali (2019-01-30)

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,547 Times in 955 Posts
    mery khayal say hedge aik new forex user ko to samaj me nhy aye ga us kay liye forex trading study or learning lazmi kay ho us kay baad hi foex trading kay bary me samjh aye ga forex trading kay liye of ko rozana kuch na kuch seekhna parhy us kay baad hi ap profit gain kar sakho gay .

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad_Arif For This Useful Post:

AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-01-30), goldmaster (2019-01-30), jellybelly2017 (2019-01-30), zahidali (2019-01-30)

Member Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 539 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge wo hai jo ap eik pair pe 2 trades eik buy aur dosri sell karty hain isi ko hedging kehty hain kuch log aisa karty hain kuch kamyab bhi hoty hain lekin mere hisaab se aisa tab karen jab apko aisa lagy k aap is tarah se profit earn kar saken otherwise is se avoid karen.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zulqarnain For This Useful Post:

AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-01-30), goldmaster (2019-01-30), jellybelly2017 (2019-01-30), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-30), Unregistered (2), zahidali (2019-01-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 178 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)