+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 178 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Senior Member alif ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point alif ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging double-edged sword aur aisa tab bhi karte hai jab traers ko lagta hai ki ab trend change ho gaya hai aur wo apni deal ko loss me nahi kaat ne dena chahte to wo us deal ka loss dusri taraf deal khol ke barabar kar lete hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hakim333 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex: how to make money using it:If you're not an expert on the subject or if you are one, you know forex is the way to make a substantial amount of money to help with your income and add a huge amount if you know how to use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging is used in instforex trading platform , they go not have any problem with that. Remember that you can only use hedging when you know how to do so. Never try a strategy that you do not know how it works in forex trading.

Junior Member debasish is an unknown quantity at this point debasish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge is a particular type of strategy whereby a person takes risk in different matter like security, commodity, currency etc. I have no elaborate idea of that.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Newsworthy entropy, though a lowercase bit I know learned. But you have to justify many virtually the conditions that can be prejudicial if we use protection in the trading. I'm soothe going to center to this travel. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Impart you so untold for your lessons here.I consider what I hump scholarly fence is an assets post supposed to equilibrise possible losses that may be incurred by a friend promotion.

Banned Ranaporthq8843 is an unknown quantity at this point Ranaporthq8843's Avatar
    Thanks
    So i think Hedging is very useful trading technique. It prevents us from a very big loss and also lock our little profit. Often i want to do hedging but fails. Hedging is not so easy and simple. Can any body here give me any source from where i can get its deep knowledge ? We will need a superior calculation for applying this device properly.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you not to use the Head page, because he is precarious, and you can lose all your capital in a single antagonism, I told you that I lived through this experience.

good luck and happy trader.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedging some same currency is a danger game , if u dont know what u doing
    for that kind of game i think is bether a robot to do it
    safer and mats is made almost instant

Banned ips is an unknown quantity at this point ips's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry What is a Hedge?

An instant hedge makes the perfect addition to any garden and is ideal for people who are creating a garden from scratch or redesigning their garden and want immediate results. The great thing about these hedges is that have already been grown, which means that they create an impact as ..

Senior Member nufatrx4u is an unknown quantity at this point nufatrx4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge could be a method of trading is relied upon to induce out of deals, the bottom rate doable loss which needs that the monger has full skilled technical analysis as a result of the hedging methodology is incredibly dangerous and typically you'll not management transactions ,,, It prevents our. from a awfully massive loss and conjointly lock our very little profit.,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 178 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)