+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 178 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This method is used for reduction or avoiding the loss when a trader enters a trade and finds that the price goes against his trade.That time he opens opposite trade and waits for a trade to make profit.But this is not a better solution of trade.A trader uses hedge when he doesn't understand the market condition clearly,but I think that time a trader should avoid trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bogelfx View Post
    as a beginner I do not understand the theory of trading by hedge. and I think the system is not good for beginners. and would create confusion because it can not determine the right time to close one position
    protect the value we actually easy brothers, we just create a new transaction with the opposite direction of the first transaction so that the value of the loss of the first transaction we can cover with the second transaction but with a lot great value

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a beginner I do not understand the theory of trading by hedge. and I think the system is not good for beginners. and would create confusion because it can not determine the right time to close one position

Member wooglejobs is an unknown quantity at this point wooglejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne hedge system pe trade ki hai ye ham traders ko mazeed loss hone se bacha leta hai jis se ham loss ko profit me badal sakte hain aksar brokers hain jo hedge system ki ajazat nahi dete but instaforex to ye hedge ki services provide karta hai is se hame bohat help milti hai
    Last edited by wooglejobs; 2013-01-01 at 12:51 PM. Reason: i post upto 3 line

Senior Member paavan is an unknown quantity at this point paavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging means keeping the buying and selling the same pair at the same time . I have done at many times just to minimize loss. it always good idea to hedge when sufficient deposit is there

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedging karna forex ma bohat risky ha forex ma jo be hedging karna chayta ha us ko sub sa phelay is ka barye
    ma pura knowledge hona chaye muje hedging sa bohat dar lagta ha islaye ma abi tak hedging nahi ki ha because
    hedging is so risky.

Banned kuku is an unknown quantity at this point kuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    to me i would call hedging making money on both sides both buying and selling at the same time to protect outselves from loosening capital.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mein hedging is ko kehtay hay jab koi trader aik pair ko aik sath buy and sell kerta hay to us ko hedging kehtay hay hedging useless hay jo zada trading kay baray mein nahi jantay expert trades is say achi earning kertay hay.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well you see in other to trade and earn profit out if the market we need to trade based on strategies and indicators and Hedge is one of the indicators to be use in making the best profit out of the forex market so trade based on Hedge

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    i totally dis like hedging if i hedge . then it SHOULD be the only option available to me and no other option can be used . i feel it shows that we arent sure about the market and movement and we are guessing of the direction and this can be dangerous !
    Every Forex trading system will fail from time to time. Our work here is to find a Forex trading system that fits our personality as traders, otherwise the trader will find it hard to follow it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 178 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)