+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ney forex trading market men hedging kee bohot achee defination bayaan kee hey . is men hedge ka matlab yahee hota hey keh ham is ko stop loss bhee keh saktey hen lekin stop loss aur is men farq yahee hey keh is men order close naheen hota hey aur stop loss men order close ho jata hey .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khamda55 is an unknown quantity at this point khamda55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The traders knows how to the hedge better than others, i can say that many traders are really as an also lossing a s a result of hedging also, this is a real thing of concern for traders that cant settles deal at ones(Stoploss) !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member idawak is an unknown quantity at this point idawak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that If we have courage to do cutted as a lost then i think it is not necessary to take a hedge. By taking or using hedge, it means we hold our position untill as a specific level to close one of the order. Personally i prefer to used cut lostted than the hedge because i don't want confuses myself and wait for the next moment to make another orders !

Banned awais2013 is an unknown quantity at this point awais2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi
    dear one time again the value of the forex is going up day by day .you are requested to come and take part in the run of the marketing and improve the online deals which is now every person use in lime .come and remove the case and give best ideas to bring new coming ones and the above are also in this to make the people happy......................

Member manu227 is on a distinguished road manu227's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedg us waqt lagaya jata ha k ab loss ap k balance sy zayada ho jay ga or loss sy ap ka account khatam ho jay to phir us waqt hedg laga kr account ko bachaya jata ha, or agar ham ny buy ki trade lagai hui thi to ham usi waqt sell ki trade laga dyty hain.

Senior Member MASUMBD03 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we totally dis similar to hedging easily hedge. and then it must be the one solution open to me no different solution can be used. i'm it implies that many of us usually are not sure about the market place in addition to movement in addition to we are speculating in the direction and this can be risky!

Senior Member chada856 is an unknown quantity at this point chada856's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that If we have courage to do cut lost then i think it is not necessary to take a hedges. By the taking or the using hedge, it means we hold our positions untill as a specific level to close one of the order. Personally i prefer to use cut lost than hedge because i don't want confuses myself and wait for the next moment to make another orders really !

Senior Member safyan is an unknown quantity at this point safyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge forex market ki aik bohat makbool istlah aur bohat ahem tool hai is ko ap insurance policy bhi keh sakte hain. Kyun ke jab ap kisi trade ko hedge karte hain to wo ap ko bohat zeyada nuksan se bacahti hai is ka matlab yeh nahi hai ke ap ko nuksan nahi ho sakta ap ko nuksan hota hai lekin is ki madad se ap ko kam nuksan hota hai.

Senior Member bad is an unknown quantity at this point bad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definition of 'Hedge Fund'
    An aggressively managed portfolio of investments that uses advanced investment strategies such as leveraged, long, short and derivative positions in both domestic and international markets with the goal of generating high returns.

Member bistora is an unknown quantity at this point bistora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is bad news if you have to do it. If you are considering doing it then you are going to be on the way to losing money. If you hedge then you have two difficult trades to manage instead of one. When you close one, then your balance may get worse, not better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)