+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Senior Member hamidd2007 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidd2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you do not will test it, it will be ok but what do you then mean with your post? Or you only will be paid for meaningless posts here in this thread?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmedbhutto is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedbhutto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never tried this kind of EA.actually I never try any EA and don't want to use any EA.Because EA can't give us
    success.Better trade yourself and try to make own strategy.success must be come.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mahmud700 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmud700's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    blessing in fore x... The actual benefit is actually da perform indications possess significantly more considerable through the exploitable. the very best back again I have accomplished within the check ergebnisee m5 m15 time-frame in support of make use of the cci sign. even though right here as well lots of additional indications have been in the actual hinzuziehbar benefit. i love fore xand you.

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes blessing is a martingale robot or you can use it as a martingale. This robot is good for many currency pairs. i use it with silver and gbp/usd and many more. You can post your set file easily here if you want. Then we can discuss your settings. Or post your myfxbook tradings. So anybody can see what your set ist making.

Junior Member pakistan is an unknown quantity at this point pakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never tried these kinds of EA.actually I never try any EA and do not could do with any EA.Because EA can't provide us with
    success.Better trade yourself and attempt to make own strategy.success have to be come.

Senior Member sagar100 is an unknown quantity at this point sagar100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne is robot ke bary mein nahin suna. is o try karoon ga phir hi share kar sakoon ga. Kia koi guide kar sakta hai ke ye really proftable hain ya just waste of time hi hai. Mera abhi tak EA use karny ka experience nahin hai.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never heard this EA before, but i interested to try this EA, i hope this EA can make many profit from forex. However, to try it I using demo account first to find the right settings in use. Because as good as whatever an EA if wrong in setting it will be loss and MC too.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah yeah yeah very very good to see the real relation and this is why we are here and this is a very good site i have a good to see the earning

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    main nay auto trading systems kay mutaluk suna to hai but try nai kia because main trading main naya hun or manual trading pay concentrate karta hun.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currency or other rights granted to provide a system for your application is very large. The standard configuration with nothing, or does not do much. They should use their rights and fair trade items in the version with the time frame for more great office.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open