+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I am concerned,I have just download this automatic trading system in another forum,which I am just testing in my MT4 platform there.Now I just set up it with the Parameter by the provider.If it is so wonderful,I think I will just share it here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by triplex View Post
    Yes, i will think this too. Also I won't let an EA run fully automatic, sometimes you may have to intervene by hand. I think the EAs would be an easement when ,as an example, you are on work and can't trade aso
    So herfor i have a nice tool to work on it if you have some manual trades that you will do:
    This script will allow the user to place a manual trade and it will be considered as part of the basket by the EA. Make sure that you give the script the correct EANumber so that the EA can recognize it. It can also place a hedge trade if the hedge magic number is used. If used with Evolution it can also place trades for SmartScalp, WaveScalp and Contra Trades if the correct magic numbers are used.

Knight Fire download

Updated 10/02/2012 so that it will not run more than once if it is accidentally run as an EA, and not a script.

Knight Fire download

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Yes sir absolutely right. But here its easy made to understand whats the robot do, because you have the handbook to read and can use the robot in your trading way on every currency, metal or index you want.
    Yes, i will think this too. Also I won't let an EA run fully automatic, sometimes you may have to intervene by hand. I think the EAs would be an easement when ,as an example, you are on work and can't trade aso

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello,

i have here a free automatic tradingsystem from JTalon.

Its named Blessing 3.

Its a martingale robot and just tested from JTalon itself by different currence pairs. So have anybody tested it here? Because i never trust any manufacturer of an ea that post the setfiles. i have testet some setfiles back and any of my backtests were sometimes got to be crushed the account.

Here is teh download link: http://www.jtatoday.com/purchase.html

Do i anything wrong or have anybody other experience?

Lets talk about this EA.
    Bactest of EA is not always too reliable. First try on demo account to see how EA fully work in market situation of today. Maybe backtest data not same as market condition. Also maybe EA not work with news and backtest data always have situation that contain news periods.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    An expert advisor can help us quite alright, but the main point is that we still need to understand robots trading and also how forex market works before we start thinking of getting profits from it.
    Yes sir absolutely right. But here its easy made to understand whats the robot do, because you have the handbook to read and can use the robot in your trading way on every currency, metal or index you want.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sairin View Post
    The most important thing before using the EA is to know how to work the EA, because EA can actually help us in the important trade with the same system we used the EA
    An expert advisor can help us quite alright, but the main point is that we still need to understand robots trading and also how forex market works before we start thinking of getting profits from it.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    until now there is not any single robot prooved to be earn consistently so learning in the forex market is better than buying some robot for money
    I would simply have to agree with your suggestion here. No robot has ever made very consistent profits for the trader that is using it. It would nevr be a guaranteed way to make money from forex trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello edison,

I think there are some robots which makes money, I think about Two faces of Trend or Magic Champ II which aren't asian scalper and runs well. Also the blessing is absolutly free, I think it is one of the best free EAs you can get.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow, these tools are very good! Thank you very much. I am testing at the moment the GBPUSD with the Blessing to find a set which goes through the crisis of 2008, most of the EAs goes down in this year.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

History Tab Profit Indicator

Here is a little tool (Indicator) for those of you forward testing several pairs. It will report each pairs profit...try it ..put it on a chart your not using...I posted my set up below...I put it on a EUR/USD chart.
    IMPORTANT: Do not forget to go into your history tab in the MT4 terminal and right click on a line and choose All History...do this at the beginning of each month!

History.mq4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open